• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

All I want for Christmas is . . . . . . . . ? 1oz of GOLD? a sovereign??? let's get it and all be part of the journey

Paul

17 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Not laugh at all, mate! Everyone is free to buy and collect what he/she/whatever like.

I am spending my spare money on silver flatware, so I understand you.

That’s right🌟

We know you’re laughing as well but keep up the fine work.

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

35 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

I’d take a  1977 darth vader in original package  , any day , all day , over bits of scrap metal , and that includes your collection of queens freaks , fenlander ,  if I had a lightsaber you would be the first I’d test it on, ???? You are well warned???

If you are looking for forestry work apart from testing it out on old guy fenlander I have an acre lot that needs clearing with that lightsaber. 

Aaaahhh😉

2 minutes ago, Agaupl said:

If you are looking for forestry work apart from testing it out on old guy fenlander I have an acre lot that needs clearing with that lightsaber. 

Dirty foooker. Off to NBS. Before you go, a few more details?

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

9 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Good man , I’ll chop the trees , then burn there bodies.  After Iv force choked them both , to tell me where they hoard there gold????  Ffs - god forgive me , what a terrible thing to say ???? Well maybe???😀

It’s not the trees you want. It’s @James32 that see you next Tuesday has it all. He doesn’t even care about trees tbh. Not even the noble oak 

Aaaahhh😉

14 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Good man , I’ll chop the trees , then burn there bodies.  After Iv force choked them both , to tell me where they hoard there gold????  Ffs - god forgive me , what a terrible thing to say ???? Well maybe???😀

We’ve a hag here I think 

Aaaahhh😉

14 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

Kinky. All we need is a picture of your feet and you may have a customer.

-Royal Mint 2024

9 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

so is the deal , that everyone has to buy a 1ounce coin by december next year , ?????????? and you buy them from other forum , members ???????

Not at all.

Many here focus on sovereigns or fractional coins on a regular basis for stacking/collecting. 1oz gold coins are obviously harder to save up for so it's a sensible target for next year. You can have any size coin or bar as a target for this "event".

10 minutes ago, treetop1280 said:

so is the deal , that everyone has to buy a 1ounce coin by december next year , ?????????? and you buy them from other forum , members ???????

No, you set your own target, can be anything that you have to save up for. Bought from anywhere, bit of luck your chosen item shows up here cheaper next December, but you can get from a dealer too.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

, im sure you will have plenty floating about ,  fella ,     just be easier sending you £30 a week , - " you will catch plenty in the long grass"- if you can pull out a star wars  ounce , from your bag of tricks,  ill break like a cheap chinese toy