• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

my very first full gold sov arrived

goldlips

5 hours ago, goldlips said:

wow, these things are tiny lol, having never seen one in person before, im quite shocked how small they are, still very happy with it though.

If you stick it in a foam mount in an acrylic capsule it'll soon be the size of a one ouncer. Add a wooden box and soon your gold cupboard, shoebox, vacuum bag will be chockablock with ... well a load of wood and plastic. 

3 hours ago, goldlips said:

im not like you gold addicts lol, i wont be collecting any "fancy" coins 

... said every first time gold purchaser ever! 😅

Also try half sovs. They'll look like frisbees when the gold fever settles in and the bank balance won't stretch to a full one. 😂

Edited by CazLikesCoins

6 hours ago, Darr3nG said:

Ha! Where have I heard that before?

Me and you at one time I'm sure!

I joined TSF as a hardnosed stacker wanting only Britannias and maybe some bullion gold. Four months later I've completed a date-run on Kooks and made a decent start on several other coins. I've bought POURED silver. I own Star Wars coins for goodnasake, I don't even like Star Wars! When I look in the mirror I don't recognise myself. I'll know I've totally lost it when I start buying 2oz silver proofs at 10x spot

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

7 minutes ago, n1k0s said:

I believe the smallest is the 1/20 oz from the mexican libertad. 

Even smaller than that and it becomes less than a fingernail. 

I've seen 1/40oz gold coins

2023 Coronation 1/40oz Proof Gold Coin | BullionByPost - From £125.00

Then there's Goldbacks with 1/1000th of a troy ounce, so small you have to take their word for it that's it there!

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

all my other gold has arrived too, there should be some silver arriving tommrow from an amazing seller on here, ill post pics of the drugs, woops i mean pm in the dedicated thread for pics., when its all arrived.

Edited by goldlips

21 hours ago, goldlips said:

wow, these things are tiny lol, having never seen one in person before, im quite shocked how small they are, still very happy with it though.

Congratulations, but out of interest what is it?  - Date, type, source, cost etc. You will always remember your first sovereign, so please share. Mine was a 1997 Proof!…..

Cheers,