• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Looking For 1oz Gold Britannia in Great Condition For Spot

• JohnyBGold changed the title to Looking For 1oz Gold Britannia in Great Condition For Spot
2 hours ago, JohnyBGold said:

Hi looking for 1oz Gold Brit In great condition for spot 

Will pay via bank transfer.  Reputable sellers only Incl. SD

Thanks 👍

Aren’t we all..? 😂 Spot is well down this week. Have you considered Tavex..?

You’re not going to find a gold brit at spot or just below spot (included postage). I’ll make you a sandwich if you do

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

A very nice pick up for someone I guess it really is right time right place so as I say you can't blame people for trying, I'was offered earlier this week 1oz gold bars at spot Inc SD. 

And no before any one asks I am not saying who from as I am hoping to buy two next week.

9 hours ago, Solachesis said:

The orange line shows where we are now, for the last 6 months, gold has been above what it is now, except the brief dip indicated by the arrow.

Everyone who has bought a 1oz Brit in the last 6 months would be selling at a loss for less than spot now. Those who held them for a while likely sold in the last few months when we were near ATH. Most of those Brits would have been several % above spot too.

I wasn't going to say anything, but...he appeared to have unnecessarily, and aggressively insulted a member above, whilst trying to chance a mint coin under spot price, at the lowest it's been in months...so. if people are not respectful, then courtesy will not be given.

Screenshot_20230623_201536_com.android.chrome_edit_1153000030147501.jpg

🙏

9 hours ago, JamesH said:

To be fair, I saw 6 x 1oz Gold Brits sell at £1,510 each earlier today, plus postage, on a FB precious metals group

They all sold within mins. Hence the point, we are all looking for that deal. Good for the people that got them, great deal. 
🙏