• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

A big RM announcement coming soon

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

What a complete insult of our intelligence 😒 

This was to cover the fact production had already begun,otherwise a special reverse would have been used in honour. 

Big news 😄 thanks Atkinsons for winding me up. 

I can imagine them also doing a special reverse...

5 minutes ago, James32 said:

What a complete insult of our intelligence 😒 

This was to cover the fact production had already begun,otherwise a special reverse would have been used in honour. 

Big news 😄 thanks Atkinsons for winding me up. 

It’s saves on the energy bills having to melt it back down! 

Just now, Ted1945 said:

According to Atkinson's I should be  taking up this "Opportunity of a lifetime "   This is obviously stock clearance dressed up .  "Don't Miss out- Get yours Now! " indeed.    

Lol you almost sound as cynical as @James32 Ted every coin this year will be the first or the last……..or both I can see them double dipping on every coin like they did with the decimal 50p we had 3 versions of the same coin! 

1 minute ago, westminstrel said:

But wait… if these coins have already been struck, why is delivery 16 weeks? 🤔 

It's only a failsafe, apparently people are getting items long before that projection. 

They are selling that much and taking that much new releases on, they should simply simply state..."DELIVERED IN YOUR LIFETIME"

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

3 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Lol you almost sound as cynical as @James32 Ted every coin this year will be the first or the last……..or both I can see them double dipping on every coin like they did with the decimal 50p we had 3 versions of the same coin! 

Hahahaha 😆 first person I see selling a gold brit today is being asked " are you in cahoots with the mint" 😆 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

4 minutes ago, James32 said:

It's only a failsafe, apparently people are getting items long before that projection. 

They are selling that much and taking that much new releases on, they should simply simply state..."DELIVERED IN YOUR LIFETIME"

Still waiting for my 2021 1kg silver gothics 

Wow, I got in early and it seems their prices were NOT correct. 

I saw an earlier post that the blister pack was £40 cheaper so went for that, they have no corrected this!

Shame for them, great for me!

1453780437_brit2.jpg.20066abe710ab622f2d0db6b4b2e93d7.jpg

Britania.thumb.png.787f6f5c4d51c4de98836e4250d77db3.png

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

16 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

I saw an earlier post that the blister pack was £40 cheaper so went for that, they have no corrected this!

Prices have been changed now, almost the same as coin in capsule, just missed buying at that cheaper price 

17 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Ha ha, at least someone benefited from my spot then :)

Well some one in addition to me of course

38 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I caved in the marketing was just to slick and my FOMO was crushing me.  

2 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Can we order these at Chards @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer

Are you sure we are not paying you for such outrageous plugs? 😎

As it happens, yes you can, but you might need to be quick, despite the universal increase in premiums.

I have not checked but, just for once, I don't care if we are not the cheapest, as we have only been able to buy about half or less than we wanted, and are almost certain to sell out before we can get any more, and possibly even before our first batch arrives in stock.

I should clarify the above. I assume you are referring to the one ounce gold Britannias, not the quarter ounce gold and silver ones.

I doubt that @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer will be stocking any of these, as IMO, they are not good value.

😎

Edited by LawrenceChard

Chards

48 minutes ago, BackyardBullion said:

Well spotted, and well done!

😎

Chards

2 hours ago, Orpster said:

On the RM site the 1oz Britannia in blister is £1634

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/britannia-2023-1-oz-gold-bullion-coin-in-blister/

Loose it is £1677

https://www.royalmint.com/invest/bullion/bullion-coins/gold-coins/britannia-2023-1-oz-gold-bullion-coin/

I know what I am ordering, the blister version works out cheaper than Chards or Atkinsons

The least you could have done is get a stack of them for me while you were at it!

😎

Chards