• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

A big RM announcement coming soon

2 hours ago, CoinBug said:

Is the Royal Mint the only place we can buy the 2023 1/10 silver britannias? I'd love to buy a monster box of these, wonder if these are available and how many tubes come in one.

I don't know the answer to any of your questions.

Have you got a link, to save having to time trying to navigate the RM website?

@ChardsCoinandBullionDealer don't normally stock bullion versions of such small silver coins, because premiums on them are necessarily so high, that they are nor good value as investments, with or without VAT.

Even proof ones are expensive relative to large sizes.

However, if you really want a monster box, why not ask Chards?

Although sometimes the Royal Mint seem to prefer to keep some coins as their own "exclusive". As they have a monopoly, there's nothing much we can do about that.

😎

Chards

1 hour ago, paulmerton said:

They're starting to dispatch the 1oz silvers :)

My buying of all things gold and silver seems to always coincide with royal mail strikes haha. The weeks without, I don't buy anything, the times I do, there are service disruptions