• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

1 minute ago, HerefordBullyun said:

ouch bbp you have got a longer wait than me

🤣🤣 yep I like to do things the harrrrrrd way.

1 minute ago, lst65 said:

To be fair - we've done our bit for the Chancellor 🤪

Exactly there's a few less potholes in the road because of me 😂

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 minute ago, lst65 said:

To be fair - we've done our bit for the Chancellor 🤪

only 3 tubes of year of the monkeys and not when it was expensive £55o including vat rest all VAT free

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

5 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

only 3 tubes of year of the monkeys and not when it was expensive £55o including vat rest all VAT free

At least one of us is winning....when the bailiffs evict me can I stay in your guest house??

1 minute ago, James32 said:

At least one of us is winning....when the bailiffs evict me can I stay in your guest house??

You can clean my pool and polish my lambo if my uranium shares go the moon, I will even throw in a hooker.....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

You can clean my pool and polish my lambo if my uranium shares go the moon, I will even throw in a hooker.....

😂😂😂 a live one ? None of them dolls

Just now, James32 said:

😂😂😂 a live one ? None of them dolls

Hope no newcomers expect this thread to be about the price of silver. 

55 minutes ago, lst65 said:

I made the mistake of spending about £1,800 with the Royal Mint at full retail price and added VAT before I discovered the lovely people on this forum. Cost me a fortune in VAT that I’ll probably never get back unless Silver ‘hits the moon’ 😅🤣

I made the same mistake, I bought 3 or 4 of the Queens beasts when they was first released as well as a few other silver and gold coins.

So glad I found this forum as well 😁

Royal mint stuff attracts a premium and sells quickly on here.  Also a rapid 3 per cent price rise this afternoon k

Obviously not the near 800 quid bill for a kilo bar at mom 😳

Edited by CANV

1 minute ago, sjhdesmond said:

Silver's shot up a whole $/ozt in 24hrs? Any ideas why?

Bullion banks are suddenly going long on silver. Ive just sold some of my other stocks and will be piling in miners this afternoon. I read something inteesting on WSS that caught my eye. A lot of big clients now want physical. I will see if I can dig it out and screenshot it

10 minutes ago, sjhdesmond said:

Silver's shot up a whole $/ozt in 24hrs? Any ideas why?

see attached have a read

image.thumb.png.dd0eebfbe5dddb901491a814913bccd8.png

35 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Ive just sold some of my other stocks and will be piling in miners this afternoon. 

Damn I just knew I should have bought some POLY yesterday ;) 
If you want to trade it LODE Comstock is due a decent bounce towards the $2 range. 
Great penny stock play in safe duresdiction. NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!

As I have said a few weeks ago I think the Gold plays are going to be the best asset this year with 10-20x returns. 
Alba is up 26% - finally i can sell that flipping stock soon!!! I was at -70% yesterday ;)

LODE.png

Edited by Stacktastic

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

see attached have a read

image.thumb.png.dd0eebfbe5dddb901491a814913bccd8.png

First thing that springs to my mind is the use of silver in Tomahawk missiles. Maybe the wealthy know that we are on the cusp of geo-political instability and suddenly there will be demand for silver in weapons? Or they've seen the market indicators for the Nasdaq and S&P 500, as well as doubting the interest rate increases that CBs are promising and think that there will be a sizeable market correction and investment currencies will flow into PMs.

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

3 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Damn I just knew I should have bought some POLY yesterday ;) 
If you want to trade it LODE Comstock is due a massive bounce.
Great penny stock play in safe duresdiction. 

LODE.png

Not listed on my FT account but Maneco64 did a good TA on silver today.

Edited by HerefordBullyun

54 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Not listed on my FT account but Maneco64 did a good TA on silver today.

I remember his amazing prediction in 2020 were he said that silver would explode tomorrow and it crashed to 14p the same day ;) 
And when he said silver would never hit the teens again and look where we are now.
He predicted a stock crash just based on some BS law of 3 or something in mid 2020.
or when he was pumping some Tanzanian royalty company & it went to zero & he never spoke of it again. 
I followed him for months religiously & learnt very little, but maybe his knowledge of what drives markets has improved so i shall watch it. Edit - he thinks it will get close to $100 when it breaks $35. We shall see otherwise the same old c**p. ;) 

I like his living room though - very british & classy! 

One interesting thing here is gold had not budged, so maybe just a momentary supply & demand thing??
I think gold is/was looking quite bearish personally (for now anyway) from a technical analysis point of view.. 
I have been patiently waiting for a flash crash actually to pick up GDXJ, more Kinross & Comstock, so hopefully I have not missed the boat?

But yes a lot of people are waking up to the metals, its everywhere now so somehting like this could cause a mass panic like in the squeeze last year. ;) 
One thing for sure I shall be trading silver stocks as and when they move to limit risk (&FOMO) & make more money than just a buy and hold. 
Would be nice to sell my physical also & invest into gold or go to cash. 

Edited by Stacktastic

First majestic up 3% pre market

1 hour ago, Gruff said:

First thing that springs to my mind is the use of silver in Tomahawk missiles. Maybe the wealthy know that we are on the cusp of geo-political instability and suddenly there will be demand for silver in weapons? Or they've seen the market indicators for the Nasdaq and S&P 500, as well as doubting the interest rate increases that CBs are promising and think that there will be a sizeable market correction and investment currencies will flow into PMs.

The fourth largest manufacturer of cars (Stellanis) announced today that it was going fully electric on some of its passenger cars by the end of 2022. They make a lot of cheap cars and expect others to follow. Could have something to do with it.

Maguire has been saying for the last few days there is a major shortage in silver. He is saying there is no silver available from the European refineries - this is COVID related. What little production there is, is occurring in gold.
i see someone bought 4,000 Comex Silver contracts yesterday - which is 5000 x 4000 ounces. i wonder if whoever it is will stand for delivery. This exploded the price upwards and there has been follow through buying.

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

I made 7% on first majestic today and just cashed out today just to err on the side of caution. incase the cartell smash tomrrow its floating around the  24$ mark but they will do thier best to supress.

8 minutes ago, silversky said:

The market knows that the covid narrative is finished.  With inflation persistent, rather than "transitory", real things are demanding more paper.  I expect last years high to be beaten this quarter.

Well real or not the COVID madness is still underway on the Continent and it has resulted in the refineries being short staffed and cutting back on production. This compounds the factors you rightly mention.  

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

6 minutes ago, sjhdesmond said:

Without turning it into a COVID debate, perception is reality and if the perception is changing from transitory inflation to actually this is serious, then that does explain a lot.

Although it appears the White metals are doing the heavy lifting and dragging Gold behind.. Inflation only would be gold first..?  

I love a conspiracy theory.. maybe some paper vault holders went down to see their stash and it wasn't 'actually' there