• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Gold stacker

mr-dead

• 1 month later...

Haven't posted any new pics in a while as ive just been stacking sovs & 1/2 sovs.

Just had my latest order delivered TheGoldBullion co -

https://www.thegoldbullion.co.uk/

Included in my package was a referral code where you get £10 off an order over £250 and they also credit me a free £10 off my next order.

If anyone wants the discount drop me a pm and ill give them the code.

• 3 weeks later...

How many oz is that Mr Dead?   I only stack 1 and half oz's but really liking the ducats and metalor bars.

PS love the blingy cushions :)

39.31 troy oz gold

67.6 troy oz silver

5.89g platinum

2.78g palladium

I like the Ducats but my favs are defo the 50 & 20 Mexican peso, the Mayan calendar on the 20 peso is amazing.

The Metalor bars are 100g, the Perth Mint Oriana bars, Degussa bars and  Polska Mint bars are all 10g

Mr.Dead : the large gold coins, are they 1 ounces or something else?

A couple of Quintuple sovs (£5 coins) are about 1.2 troy oz, a Mexican 50 peso is also about 1.2 troy oz.

The 4 ducat looks just as big but are very thin.

These rest are 1oz with the 100 coronas and St Gaudens slightly under the 1oz

39.31 troy oz gold

67.6 troy oz silver

5.89g platinum

2.78g palladium

I like the Ducats but my favs are defo the 50 & 20 Mexican peso, the Mayan calendar on the 20 peso is amazing.

The Metalor bars are 100g, the Perth Mint Oriana bars, Degussa bars and  Polska Mint bars are all 10g

MrD, can I ask where you buy your 20 peso coins from? Most places seem to be out of stock.

MrD, can I ask where you buy your 20 peso coins from? Most places seem to be out of stock.

gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de with €20 postage

heubach-edelmetalle.de with €16 postage

kettner-edelmetalle.de with €24.90 postage

Ideally pad out the order to reduce postage/item.  

Cant find any of the usual suspects selling the 20 pesos at the moment.

There are a few on ebay going for around £400, most from US but you may get hit with import duty on top.

gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de with €20 postage

heubach-edelmetalle.de with €16 postage

kettner-edelmetalle.de with €24.90 postage

Ideally pad out the order to reduce postage/item.  

Thanks guys

The 3 sovs from arshimo2012 have arrived, all in nice condition.

NYR2YhO.jpg

Have quite a few sovs now, anyone else tried a full date run lol.

Every date and every grade..

Have spare 1953 proofs £180 also a couple of Edward VIII but I'm asking £220 for those

c5de946a7f17a995edeb5716b915b960.jpg

I would love to complete a QV shield run but haven't really given it total commitment as some of the earlier ones are a tad expensive.

Would really like to extend it backwards to include William and G's 3 and 4 but I think that's just fantasy at the moment!

A YH G&D date run would be interesting to include the Aussie mints but they just don't fire me up the way shields do.

I did complete date runs for the QV jubilees, veiled heads and also E7 but sold them as sets pretty much as soon as I finished them; was bored with them by then.

I have no interest in GV sovs at all.

The earlier QE2 sovs are nice but it's the quality of the later ones that put me off collecting this run.

If anyone does want to collect any date runs of any head I am happy to swap out any of mine (including shields as I have several duplicates).

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

Every date and every grade..

Have spare 1953 proofs £180 also a couple of Edward VIII but I'm asking £220 for those

I'll take every 1953 proof you have!

Are you saying you have every date and every grade?

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I'll take every 1953 proof you have!

Are you saying you have every date and every grade?

Yes my great grandpa has a standing order with the mint....)) I wish ....