• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Charles III Silver Britannia 2023 preorder V2 - £25.50 per ounce - open until 12pm Wednesday.

arphethean

I have secured a new supply for Charles III 1oz silver Britannias but at a slightly cheaper price.

However, this time I am going to need 70% up front to secure the order. The balance and postage will be due when ready to post.

I will leave this open for 26 hours so the preorder will close strictly at 12pm tomorrow.

Dispatch of the coins to you expected to be w/c 6th February

If you have committed on the previous preorder, you have two options:

a) stick with the existing terms of the V1 preorder arrangement (£26 per ounce, payable when ready to ship).

b) switch to preorder V2 (£25.50 per ounce, 70% now (-£1 per coin already paid), balance when ready to post).

Condition of coins

As before, please be aware that these are mint-fresh Royal Mint products. Quality control is notorious at RM these days and brand new coins are being sent out with milk spots, scratches and dings. I have no control over this and cannot return poor quality coins. Expect bullion quality. I will order a few excess this time so if you specially request a good condition one I may be able to select one.

Capsules

I can put coins in new capsules for 30p each on request.

POSTAGE INFO

As I buy stamps in bulk I make a saving on my postage costs which I pass on to TSF members. 

All packages are fully insured through my business insurance.

1-2 coins sent 1st class signed for - £2. Special Delivery optional for £5.

3-6 coins sent 1st class signed for - £2.50. Optional SD for £6.

7-12 coins sent strictly by SD for £6

13 coins to 19 coins sent by SD for £7

20-28 coins (e.g. 1 tube of 25) for £8

2 tubes - £10

3 or 4 tubes - £14

5 tubes or more - enquire

Yep, I'm happy to move over to V2.  May as well get the lower price.

And again, thank you for your efforts.  Don't want it to be a thankless task.

12 Beginner Tips for Better Coin Photos

Everything you need to take great coin photos

Douglas Hubbard: Never attribute to malice or stupidity that which can be explained by moderately rational individuals following incentives in a complex system of interactions.

Carl Sagan: One of the great commandments of science is, "Mistrust arguments from authority."

1 hour ago, arphethean said:

You have paid £25 and there is 70% of £637.50 to pay. I make that out to be £421.25 :)

I'll fire over the money now matey, no problem paying in advance, let me know the outstanding balance as and when needed, cheers

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

8 hours ago, Gordy said:

I'M A DOPE!!!! 

Strong rum tonight ? 

Can I have 5 in capsules please. V2 option.

REMEMBER BIG PHARMA WANT YOU UNHEALTHY TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOU 

SAY NO TO THE VAX - YOU CANNOT UNVACCINATE 

QUESTION EVERYTHING -  NEVER TRUST GOVERMENTS

Archived