• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How many forum members as percentage have been scammed by new sellers

19 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I might put up Mickey Mouse Round for sell, Would anyone be interested?

it all depends on price, again not something i go for but i know a lot do, its the price that will be a factor for this one, not the product... complicated i know but you will get there

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

52 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Just block @HerefordBullyunand you'll have have a much nicer time.

Harsh blocked and reported! :P

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

Well maybe, it should be that no new seller can offer for sell any item costing more then twice their yearly subscription until they have sold, lets say for argument sake 5 separate items. In my case, I can not offer to sell anything more then £100.  

Maybe Chris should introduce this for new members, only an idea, don't bite my head off

It's a free market so you could personally choose to do that and choose not to sell anything that falls above that £ threshold if it is an idea you believe in. 

As it is now, anyone can list any of their metals at any price they wish. The buyers have the freedom to choose whether or not that is a price they want to pay after considering a number of factors such as, risks involved, quality of goods available, other opportunities with other sellers here and elsewhere.... 

The sellers who choose to operate within a few basic guidelines and bring quality offerings to the sales pages are often rapidly compensated for their efforts. 

This was just the post I was looking for.

I’ve found selling with no feedback is difficult. Thought items would sell much faster but I didn’t realise how much the feed back matters, in hind sight it obviously does because why should a person with a lot of feedback trust a new seller with no feedback? Specially for high value items, this is the situation I’m in. Been on here since 2018 but just been a lurker though.  I brought a few things but no feed back, (non that I could see) plan on selling more smaller items to help build feed back up! 

lots of good info and suggestions from other members on here particularly the pay half upfront & rest on delivery!

2 minutes ago, Alex1532 said:

I’ve found selling with no feedback is difficult. Thought items would sell much faster but I didn’t realise how much the feed back matters, in hind sight it obviously does because why should a person with a lot of feedback trust a new seller with no feedback? Specially for high value items, this is the situation I’m in. Been on here since 2018 but just been a lurker though.  I brought a few things but no feed back, (non that I could see) plan on selling more smaller items to help build feed back up! 

lots of good info and suggestions from other members on here particularly the pay half upfront & rest on delivery!

yeah, this is an example of where interaction helps too, into your 5th year and a (9) on your score count and no feedback, this would make me think twice but same as Spyder, if you had something i want i'd probably buy it... 

2 minutes ago, Alex1532 said:

Did you give any feedback to the people you bought from? It’s a two way street. I haven’t sold a lot, however, when I buy, once received, I give feedback, message them that I have the item, inform that feedback given and please reciprocate. I certainly would be interested in anything you put up for sale!🤔😮

7 minutes ago, Petra said:

Did you give any feedback to the people you bought from? It’s a two way street. I haven’t sold a lot, however, when I buy, once received, I give feedback, message them that I have the item, inform that feedback given and please reciprocate. I certainly would be interested in anything you put up for sale!🤔😮

I bought something a little while ago. When it arrived i sent the seller a message saying "lovely coin/s thanks etc...ill leave positive feedback straight away".

The reply was, "cheers mate".

Nothing else 😄.

Left it a few days and politely asked for buyers feedback, which they did.

Not everyone gets the hint.

Edited by AaaGee
Spelling.

1 minute ago, codenamedtango said:

I’ve not bought loads, but when I have, I’ve messaged the person I’ve bought them from, unless they’ve reached out first to say that it’s due to be delivered.

1, to let them know.

2, to say thanks. 

It’s not hard or time consuming is it really, but can go a long way with building relationships I think/hope.

Nailed it 😎

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Just do what I did, sell them cash on delivery to any member who wants them, who is a regular poster, and has more than 10 feedback, until you get 10 feedback yourself.

There was a bit of twitchy bumhole time with a few of them due to the RM strikes, but it all worked out well in the end, and now I absolutely dominate the sales forum.

😂  no reactions left..... using them all up on troublemakers!!!! 😂

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Just do what I did, sell them cash on delivery to any member who wants them, who is a regular poster, and has more than 10 feedback, until you get 10 feedback yourself.

There was a bit of twitchy bumhole time with a few of them due to the RM strikes, but it all worked out well in the end, and now I absolutely dominate the sales forum.

Yup true story. 

70 times you have lost money and are now a champ.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip