• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How many forum members as percentage have been scammed by new sellers

2 minutes ago, James32 said:

Especially on that boat

😂

2 minutes ago, SheepStacker said:

Just remember, buy high or sell high, buy low or sell low, the only one who profits in this game, in the end, is the Royal Mail.

indeed

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

Just remember, buy high or sell high, buy low or sell low, the only one who profits in this game, in the end, is the Royal Mail.

If anyone does eventually buy something from me, don't be surprised to see plenty of stamps on the package as I have plenty to shift before the deadline

Never Chase and Never Regret 

Just now, Spyder said:

If anyone does eventually buy something from me, don't be surprised to see plenty of stamps on the package as I have plenty to shift before the deadline

Get yerself a Gucci label printer. Save 50p per parcel. ;)

Buy high. Sell low.

23 minutes ago, SheepStacker said:

Get yerself a Gucci label printer. Save 50p per parcel. ;)

5 minutes ago, Spyder said:

I need a parcel first

Here we go again, we’ve got to hear about your printer again @SheepStacker I’m sure that contributed up to about 10 of the NBS pages.. 🫣

5 minutes ago, codenamedtango said:

Here we go again, we’ve got to hear about your printer again @SheepStacker I’m sure that contributed up to about 10 of the NBS pages.. 🫣

image.thumb.png.d4f9d4c461333466bba2ec32cda8152f.png

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

21 minutes ago, codenamedtango said:

I’m sure that contributed up to about 10 of the NBS pages.

10 pages of me moaning about Evri/Hermes and my missing printer was the finest contribution anyone has ever made to NBS. The rest is just bol*ocks

Buy high. Sell low.

1 minute ago, SheepStacker said:

10 pages of me moaning about Evri/Hermes and my missing printer was the finest contribution anyone has ever made to NBS. The rest is just bol*ocks

And A-Holes.

2 hours ago, Gordy said:

yeah, this is an example of where interaction helps too, into your 5th year and a (9) on your score count and no feedback, this would make me think twice but same as Spyder, if you had something i want i'd probably buy it... 

agreed, don't sound great when you Put it like that 😅 but as Petra says, need to join in more.. instead of being a hermit haha  

2 hours ago, Petra said:

Did you give any feedback to the people you bought from? It’s a two way street. I haven’t sold a lot, however, when I buy, once received, I give feedback, message them that I have the item, inform that feedback given and please reciprocate. I certainly would be interested in anything you put up for sale!🤔😮

genuinely can’t remember as it was that long ago, but will be making sure to from now on though! 

1 hour ago, Spyder said:

There’s a dead line?? 😳

6 minutes ago, Alex1532 said:

There’s a dead line?? 😳

Yep, bar coded only from later this year. I either use them up now or go through the hassle of posting then to Royal Mail and get replaced coded stamps.

Why they could not have offered to change at any post office is beyond me

13 minutes ago, Spyder said:

Yep, bar coded only from later this year. I either use them up now or go through the hassle of posting then to Royal Mail and get replaced coded stamps.

Why they could not have offered to change at any post office is beyond me

Most people don’t stack stamps!🤔🫢

10 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Some do.

I recieved a package from someone on here and it was borderline psychedelic 😄

Acid stamps, I lick it :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

27 minutes ago, AaaGee said:

Some do.

I recieved a package from someone on here and it was borderline psychedelic 😄

The two have done that on here on a couple of my purchases have both been dealers. I think more people just go to the post office. The stamps on your parcels are not exactly the everyday ones that you buy a book of to put on a letter. Also, I don’t think those type of stamps are going out of date, just your ordinary first/second class ones (I’m sure someone will jump in very quick if I’m wrong🤔😮🫢)

18 hours ago, SheepStacker said:

I like to bring a touch of class, to this sea of greedy degenerates.

17 hours ago, Spyder said:

Your in the same boat as me. I go again tomorrow

17 hours ago, James32 said:

Especially on that boat

All these nautical references have my PTSD all up in a heap! 

16 hours ago, SheepStacker said:

Reported! - I am NOT standing for that!

Its taken me and my fellow 5th dan grandmasters YEARS to write and spout that work of art/ digital arris gravy.... 

image.png.0eeff774daf54262d0dddc8b4aa19eca.png

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

It must be a problem, I think I have posted here before that there is a booming trade on eBay selling stamps.

Some are without doubt counterfeits, others I guess are being supplied having already been used.  

Not my circus, not my monkeys

54 minutes ago, dicker said:

Our old “friend” Aliexpress explains why there is a problem…

C8B29690-8788-48B2-9932-A19F61A6ECDF.jpeg

The Chinese are faking everything nowadays, from silver, stamps, medicine etc, where will it stop

Had a good discussion with my son the other day about this very subject.

He broke his watch and wanted a new one nothing special or pricey. We had the debate about the fake Chinese watches versus the high end genuine copies.

Whilst I don't like the idea of fake items we will never stop the ball rolling now.

My argument was if it keeps good time and you like the look of it does it matter if it is fake or does it only matter if you are trying to pass it off as genuine.

Unfortunatly forgers have been doing this for 1000s of years.

I think the problem lies with the scrotes who try to sell the items as genuine it doesn't matter whether it is chinese or Russian.

Crooks will always be crooks and whilst the law does nothing to stop the crimanals and people want a quick buck it will keep trundling along.

If someone offered me a kg of silver for £500 do I take it or advise them that is too cheap. My personal position would be to advise them of the correct price and i will buy the bar as long as it was genuine.

The price should be spot + whatever % I work on other wise I am no better than the scrotes.