• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Just thinking out loud!

32 minutes ago, James32 said:

Seriously guy's and girls I'm getting to the point of breaking,the voice in my head is screaming at Me ( ok maybe voices 😆)

One of us whom we have nearly all dealt with at some point or another has be financially shafted to the tune of £700 and hasn't received any recourse as of yet ( highly unlikely now tbh ) but I've witnessed some very strange "coincidences" lately that have set the alarm bells of in my head. These alarms are getting louder and louder by the day, unfortunately legally there's very little anyone can do to help. 

This message is to simply warn all forum members to be very careful when making purchases, I won't name names as its unfair to all parties involved, but I will ask that hopefully right thing gets done,  hopefully the geniune victim gets made whole again.

If the person that absconded for whatever reason (mental health /tragedy/financial struggle/whatever ) ever manages to read this message, please do the right thing. You're better than this, at least I thought so from our brief conversations!! It's not too late, do it through me or send the money by post if you have to.

I've dealt with you and you had the opportunity to nail me for a substantial amount (for which I'm grateful you didn't) but this tells me there's more to the story? Maybe just maybe you feel it's better to ignore the issue and eventually it will go away? It won't, this will stain your character for the rest of your life, no future can be built on dishonesty. 

Anyway rant/plea over and hopefully it reaches the right person, and if if does... remember its never too late to make amends!!

I'm gone for a couple weeks and a lot starts going on. Feels like lots to catch up on! I hope everything gets resolved :)

Always shipping with re-used or biodegradable packaging.

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

That's the thing with the forum, everything is based on trust and by the whole it works very well, one bad transaction can ruin it for everyone I hope it gets resolved for all involved .. and soon 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

New one, or maybe one already mentioned that I missed

Forum rules state you should mention the metal in your title, but so many don't.  So many coins can be Gold, Silver or Platinum.  If I have missed coming on for a couple of days and I am skipping though listings I often click on a post thinking it will be one metal and its another.  Seconds only wasted sure but my browser has an irritating habit of taking me back to the top of the page when I click back :(

"just thinking out load" 

I think there is a member here that is an AI (artificial intelligence) or using AI (chatgpt) and copy pasting into a thread. 

Nothing against it just making sure I am not going nuts. 

Edit, bots are all over social media, how soon before they infiltrate the forum?

Edited by Bigmarc

3 minutes ago, Bigmarc said:

"just thinking out load" 

I think there is a member here that is an AI (artificial intelligence) or using AI (chatgpt) and copy pasting into a thread. 

Nothing against it just making sure I am not going nuts. 

Can you say which comment? 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Looking to sell some items to fund a holiday. I've got some items for sale. PM me or check my profile if interested: Hitler's 3rd Reich 2 Reichsmark Coins, Roman Imperial Denarii and Other silver coins/items.

5 minutes ago, James32 said:
4 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

4 minutes ago, stackerp5 said:

Is there an echo in here?

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

in here?

here?

?

I <> number

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”

Just now, James32 said:

Can anyone hear me..

Me..

Me..

😕

What?

t?

?

Pretty soon we'll have to prove that we are robots to do anything..

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   Be seeing you2 sm.jpg

“The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent”

On 05/01/2023 at 01:21, James32 said:

Seriously guy's and girls I'm getting to the point of breaking,the voice in my head is screaming at Me ( ok maybe voices 😆)

One of us whom we have nearly all dealt with at some point or another has be financially shafted to the tune of £700 and hasn't received any recourse as of yet ( highly unlikely now tbh ) but I've witnessed some very strange "coincidences" lately that have set the alarm bells of in my head. These alarms are getting louder and louder by the day, unfortunately legally there's very little anyone can do to help. 

This message is to simply warn all forum members to be very careful when making purchases, I won't name names as its unfair to all parties involved, but I will ask that hopefully right thing gets done,  hopefully the geniune victim gets made whole again.

If the person that absconded for whatever reason (mental health /tragedy/financial struggle/whatever ) ever manages to read this message, please do the right thing. You're better than this, at least I thought so from our brief conversations!! It's not too late, do it through me or send the money by post if you have to.

I've dealt with you and you had the opportunity to nail me for a substantial amount (for which I'm grateful you didn't) but this tells me there's more to the story? Maybe just maybe you feel it's better to ignore the issue and eventually it will go away? It won't, this will stain your character for the rest of your life, no future can be built on dishonesty. 

Anyway rant/plea over and hopefully it reaches the right person, and if if does... remember its never too late to make amends!!

I am still trying to work out this cryptic clue. Laying awake at night I am.

1 minute ago, Bigmarc said:

No

Pm if you like, I'd take great pleasure is shutting it down or at least having fun with it/them

I like to buy the pre-dip dip