• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

8 year challenge!! Wish me luck

Very achievable in 8 weeks 👀 sorry year's!

Good luck, you will be surprised how quickly it starts filling when you make simple sacrifices, one less coffee on the go per day...less alcohol..walk/bus more etc etc.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

Just now, James32 said:

Good luck, you will be surprised how quickly it starts filling when you make simple sacrifices, one less coffee on the go per day...less alcohol..walk/bus more etc etc.

Heating off and hamster back in the internet wheel!! 

Good luck with the challenge. And once you complete said box please ensure you sell the full box and contents to me at spot price around circa 1932 AD prices :)

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt. My favourite chat up line - J'adorerais te mettre dans la pipe.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

20 minutes ago, James32 said:

Do a Sovereign monster box by 2030! Show us how its done pal.

Sure it will soon start filling up @Fishface220

78av.gif

3 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Do a Sovereign monster box by 2030! Show us how its done pal.

@James32 doesnt need to hes got 50 boxes already! And one full hoover bag of em.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt. My favourite chat up line - J'adorerais te mettre dans la pipe.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

Good luck!

Yes, it is a realistic objective.

You have already 50oz, you need to buy another 450oz.

With a firm budget for britts of @£125/month, you can buy @5/month.

So, in 7 years and a half, your monster will be full.😊

If you squeeze the butts a little harder, you can fill it in just six years.

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Good luck!

So is silver not going to go up in price over the next seven year's? 🤣

@Fishface220 if you need a monster box of Plum Jam @stefffana is the Don Corleone of Jam.

giphy.gif giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, James32 said:

So is silver not going to go up in price over the next seven year's? 🤣

He understood exactly what I mean.

The budget will be adjusted according with inflation, of course, to match the 5oz monthly

Just now, stefffana said:

He understood exactly what I mean.

The budget will be adjusted according with inflation, of course, to match the 5oz monthly

Touchy?

40 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Good luck!

Definitely seems doable when you look at it like that. 

Hey good luck :) That'd be quite an asset to have even before completion. 👍 I'm going the sovereign route myself at the expense of other pms. I don't like to over think things so it's sovereigns only for me atm. Probably why I ate the same sandwich at lunch for 20 years. Well not the exact same sandwich :D

1 minute ago, GoldDabbler said:

Hey good luck :) That'd be quite an asset to have even before completion. 👍 I'm going the sovereign route myself at the expense of other pms. I don't like to over think things so it's sovereigns only for me atm. Probably why I ate the same sandwich at lunch for 20 years. Well not the exact same sandwich :D

One big sandwich or you have little appetite 🤣

Out of curiosity, what was inside sandwich?

Just now, dikefalos said:

What is a sandwich?

No when you go to the beach and a scary woman with a broom appears?🤣

Two slices of bread with whatever fillings inside you like...then wrapped tightly inside Tiffany's wrapping paper and washed down with a glass of Cartier!!

2 hours ago, Fishface220 said:

So decided to set myself a big ass challenge. Going to try and fill an empty monster box by the end of 2030 with Brits. Already have 2 full tubes so giving myself a head start. To do this along side a sovereign / quarter oz a month will be a miracle but hopefully will help me focus on what I pick up if nothing else.

Will be chuffed with a half full box but hey.... go big or go home I guess!!

BAA38CAB-3015-4367-B0A3-14A220E0FEC1.jpeg

Gold, silver, or platinum?

😎

Chards

As part of this challenge, you must write down - be it on paper within said monster box or on a label attached to the inside of said monster box - what the cost of buying the very first Britannia was and then, in 2030 (or when so ever you complete this challenge) you must write what the cost of the very last piece of silver cost you.

Just think what kind of price we might have to pay for silver in 2030. It could reach the grand heights of £31/oz, assuming the bankers keep suppressing it!

2 minutes ago, Lyrinn said:

As part of this challenge, you must write down - be it on paper within said monster box or on a label attached to the inside of said monster box - what the cost of buying the very first Britannia was and then, in 2030 (or when so ever you complete this challenge) you must write what the cost of the very last piece of silver cost you.

Just think what kind of price we might have to pay for silver in 2030. It could reach the grand heights of £31/oz, assuming the bankers keep suppressing it!

Sad as it is I already do this with every purchase. If it’s get to dizzy heights before I complete then it can always be a treasure box full of my tears.

3 hours ago, dikefalos said:

What is a sandwich?

erm, its when you are in the middle of a double bed with some hotties either side of you........ ooops thats a Sidney Sandwich ... sorry....😂

a sandwich is when you buy some whole grain bread from Waitrose, butter two slices with Amul or slightly salted President butter, cover lightly with sliced cucumber, put together and cut off the crusts and cut into 6 finger slices....

eat with Darjeeling and remember to stick your pinky out

Or the posh version is get a couple of slices of warburtons, butter with lurpak, slice a hot savaloy in half, spread liberally with peas pudding add a dash of dijon and cut into 2... dip it in ya beer when it still has a head on it... 

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 hours ago, James32 said:

No when you go to the beach and a scary woman with a broom appears?🤣

Two slices of bread with whatever fillings inside you like...then wrapped tightly inside Tiffany's wrapping paper and washed down with a glass of Cartier!!

10 minutes ago, Gordy said:

erm, its when you are in the middle of a double bed with some hotties either side of you........ ooops thats a Sidney Sandwich ... sorry....😂

a sandwich is when you buy some whole grain bread from Waitrose, butter two slices with Amul or slightly salted President butter, cover lightly with sliced cucumber, put together and cut off the crusts and cut into 6 finger slices....

eat with Darjeeling and remember to stick your pinky out

Or the posh version is get a couple of slices of warburtons, butter with lurpak, slice a hot savaloy in half, spread liberally with peas pudding add a dash of dijon and cut into 2... dip it in ya beer when it still has a head on it... 

Bread with filling, cut of the crusts, sliced cucumber, butter.....  All this rich men food... All those voices, pictures and memories from the past.... since i started collecting proof coins, i forgot all of this

Good luck with your masterbox, @Fishface220 .