• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

1 minute ago, stefffana said:

No answers so far... The fat quarter is still for sale.

The seller choose to ignore us, so for sure he know exactly what he is selling.

Verdict: Binlord of the last week!😁

Yup, no response to me either. He must know by now that it's a fake with an inbox full of messages from us lot, even if he didn't before. 

So I don't know if I was a bit of a **** or not but I have reported the listing to eBay as a possible fraud. I'd hate to see someone scammed by it. I've tried to reach out to the seller a while ago but had nothing from him. I told him I was going to report the ad to the powers of eBay of a possible scam. 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

So I don't know if I was a bit of a **** or not but I have reported the listing to eBay as a possible fraud. I'd hate to see someone scammed by it. I've tried to reach out to the seller a while ago but had nothing from him. I told him I was going to report the ad to the powers of eBay of a possible scam. 

tenor (24).gif

8 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

Reported too.

Not my circus, not my monkeys

Yup, no response to me either. He must know by now that it's a fake with an inbox full of messages from us lot, even if he didn't before. 

I guess I will have to sell it on here😁

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 minutes ago, James32 said:

I guess I will have to sell it on here😁

I love the way you lot troll all the scumbags scammers on ebay 🤣🤣🤣

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

I have a good candidate for the Binlord of the week. He is selling a 5 Kronor probably 2016, describing it as "gold coin worth so much".😁 His coin is made from nordic gold, so Au 0%. See numista page   https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces88651.html.

Unfortunately, I can not add a link from his page, I don't know why my tablet is playing up, please one of you to add a proper link. His title is:

"sverige 5 kronor gold coin worth so much"

2 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I have a good candidate for the Binlord of the week. He is selling a 5 Kronor probably 2016, describing it as "gold coin worth so much".😁 His coin is made from nordic gold, so Au 0%. See numista page   https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces88651.html.

Unfortunately, I can not add a link from his page, I don't know why my tablet is playing up, please one of you to add a proper link. His title is:

"sverige 5 kronor gold coin worth so much"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155080785270?hash=item241b88fd76:g:P-YAAOSwNvdiuf9t

"sverige 5 kronor gold coin worth so much. if you bye it will make my dream come true" :D 

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

"bye" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love how he substitutes a space between each word with a more unusual new line. Very rarely seen.

Screenshot 2022-07-27 at 11.10.54.png

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

7 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

I thought seller was trying to "bye" the coin.

tenor.gif

Time for messages.😁

I have sent him already one:

"Dear Sir/Madam.

I was looking at your beautiful coin and at the first moment I have been excited to see a gold 5 kroner for sale. After I have tried to find out better what type of coin is, my disappointment was no limits. Unfortunately, your coin is made from nordic gold, an alloy of copper, tin, aluminium and zinc, so no worth so much. See Numista page https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces88651.html.
I am very sure you didn't know that.
Please, remove from sale this coin, because its description is wrong.
All the best!
Stefan."

Gentle, huh?😁