• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

Just now, James32 said:

Pana coins are even rarer?? 500+ on Numista. 

Go to the naughty page, mate!😂

Back on track....

Our Binlord with sverige 5 kronor gold coin worth so much has relisted his beauty at the same starting price with the same description.I

He really want his "dream come true"...

Verdict: Scammer and Binlord!

11 minutes ago, stefffana said:

Go to the naughty page, mate!😂

Back on track....

Our Binlord with sverige 5 kronor gold coin worth so much has relisted his beauty at the same starting price with the same description.I

He really want his "dream come true"...

Verdict: Scammer and Binlord!

What kind of dream only costs £20??

Millionaire lifestyle with lemonade pockets 😋 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

11 minutes ago, Gordy said:

krugerrand 1oz gold coin 2013 1974 1967 | eBay

Anyone for this.... bargain!!!!!!

Check his location and ask for payment on collection??? Kidnap him and sell his head on the forum 😁

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

I've reported it lol, the more of us that do might get the post taken down... Terrible fakes, and he's got 3 of them 🤦🤣

You have cost me fekin thousands this month alone 😔 

6 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I've reported it lol, the more of us that do might get the post taken down... Terrible fakes, and he's got 3 of them 🤦🤣

I have sent him a message:

Dear Sir/Madam.
I am sure that you don't know that your coins are fake, but I know how should be a Krugerrand.
Please, remove them from auction, I don't want to see innocent people paying a lot of money for chinese fakes.
Do what is correct.
If you don't believe me, go to any jeweller or pawn shop to be checked.
If the auction will continue and you will ignore my message, this mean you are aware about selling replica coins as genuine and you are only another Ebay scammer.
I want to let you know that I will report this sale to Ebay - fraud depar if this auction will not be stopped.
Kindest regards,
Stefan.

2 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

I've just messaged the seller as well. "Hey bud.... The "1oz gold Krugerrands" are obvious fakes. I've reported to eBay as a fraudulent post. I hope to see them taken down soon. Good day to you sir👍

Gentle enough ? 

🤣🤣

How do you report on ebay??

I worked it out on my own.. reported too😂😂

Just now, stefffana said:

I have reported already as prohibited item/ coins, banknotes / replica, with detailed explanations after.

I am part of the good boys now!😁

Did he happen to buy it from you?