• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Dealer stock levels

chrisdobb

Is it me or are dealers stock levels running at a very low level.

I am in the market for some sovereigns but most daeler seem to be out of stock.

One certain dealer seems to be more or less permanently out of stock but this now seems to have spread.

58 minutes ago, chrisdobb said:

Is it me or are dealers stock levels running at a very low level.

I am in the market for some sovereigns but most daeler seem to be out of stock.

One certain dealer seems to be more or less permanently out of stock but this now seems to have spread.

Just looked at BullionbyPost and entered 100 full sovereigns to buy and all were ready to check out.
Who have you found are out of stock ?

Maybe our resident dealer @LawrenceChard could give his point of view to the OP

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

7 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

For what it's worth...

Even the Royal Mint are out of stock of 2022 sovereigns.

At a slight tangent, I bought and paid for a one kilo gold RM coin about a month ago, and it has still not yet been delivered, along with a few other items. The RM said they would see what they had ready, and look into delivering them soon, but no details about which items. It sounds like they have not yet struck some of them.

Its en route via delivered by HMS HerefordBullyun being delivered on the holy boat - it will be there in a few hundered years. I got a good rate for the new delivery contract rate with the RM.😁

If you want to use me as your new courier I am availible.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Its en route via delivered by HMS HerefordBullyun being delivered on the holy boat - it will be there in a few hundered years. I got a good rate for the new delivery contract rate with the RM.😁

If you want to use me as your new courier I am availible.

As you mention the holy boat, I think it is due to arrive on the next Ark...

...And I don't mean Ark Royal.

😎

Chards

Just now, LawrenceChard said:

As you mention the holy boat, I think it is due to arrive on the next Ark...

...And I don't mean Ark Royal.

😎

Arkwright? Youll be telling me now you are a bullion dealer Open all hours? My courier service works 24/7 365 mind so maybe we can negioate a decent rate. Lets do lunch. Steak is obviously off the menu as Im not a cannibal!  Youll be saying to me soon pull the Udder one!

Im here all year! BTW Happy New Year!

Just now, HerefordBullyun said:

Arkwright? Youll be telling me now you are a bullion dealer Open all hours? My courier service works 24/7 365 mind so maybe we can negioate a decent rate. Lets do lunch. Steak is obviously off the menu as Im not a cannibal!  Youll be saying to me soon pull the Udder one!

Im here all year! BTW Happy New Year!

So you take the day off on leaps years!

😎

Chards

1 minute ago, LawrenceChard said:

So you take the day off on leaps years!

😎

Only if someone isnt talking too much bullocks in the cowshed HQ operations! 🐮

1 minute ago, Griffo said:

Interesting talking to @ LawrenceChard in messenger, it sounds like it's more worthwhile ordering through Chards than RM who seem to be on a different planet!

If there any man who knows his onions is Lawerance, hes been around the block. He was in Baghdad when I was in me dads bag!

3 hours ago, LawrenceChard said:

I bought and paid for a one kilo gold RM coin about a month ago, and it has still not yet been delivered, along with a few other items. The RM said they would see what they had ready, and look into delivering them soon

If I'd paid for a kilo of gold, I'd want a little more reassurance than "we'll see what we've got and look into posting it" ! !

"To get to where I need to be, I start by walking away from where I am."

17 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

If there any man who knows his onions is Lawerance, hes been around the block. He was in Baghdad when I was in me dads bag!

Does this mean that, like Starbucks/Costa/Nero/Etc. coffee, if we buy 11 Soverigns, and get our card stamped, that we get a free bag of onions from Chards when we purchse the 12th Soverign?

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

6 minutes ago, Lyrinn said:

Does this mean that, like Starbucks/Costa/Nero/Etc. coffee, if we buy 11 Soverigns, and get our card stamped, that we get a free bag of onions from Chards when we purchse the 12th Soverign?

@LawrenceChard Are you up for it? A chards bike to boot would be fitting. 

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

@LawrenceChard Are you up for it? A chards bike to boot would be fitting. 

download.jpg

Canning Granny: Soup of the Day... Award Winning French ...

The "Today I received" section of the forum will be filled up with images of members making French Onion soups!

Could even end up as a contest where Lawrence then has to judge which one looks the best - you can tell that I've been forced to watch British Bakeoff.

The inferior man argues about his rights, while the superior man imposes duties upon himself.

He who has a why can bear almost any how.

Every act of beauty is a revolt against the modern world.

20 hours ago, Griffo said:

Interesting talking to @ LawrenceChard in messenger, it sounds like it's more worthwhile ordering through Chards than RM who seem to be on a different planet!

Not quite a different planet but almost as they are in Wales and we know all about the man in charge !
Workers at the RM will be fined if they showed up as they are all supposed to be working from home along with the DVLA.
Cannot imagine a few kilos of gold coins being sent to a home address for packing but then they didn't think about the practical problems of most workers.

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Not quite a different planet but almost as they are in Wales and we know all about the man in charge !
Workers at the RM will be fined if they showed up as they are all supposed to be working from home along with the DVLA.
Cannot imagine a few kilos of gold coins being sent to a home address for packing but then they didn't think about the practical problems of most workers.

I guess you are talking about Dickford, people can go to work, if they can't reasonably work from home.