• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Just a bit of fun, but how’s this for a collection of silver!!

Foster88

I’m just posting this for a little bit of fun and to show you all.

I visited a museum this past week and I was astonished to see this collection of silver. The skills of the silversmiths is truly stunning, guided in gold and featuring many pieces.

Can anyone guess where it is and who it belonged to?

I’ll give away no clues.... well just one, it would cost a lot to ship today. 🤔

034C5F72-D081-41C5-8131-90F9DA0883C3.jpeg

EBCC893D-4879-4D75-B519-101034D504D3.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Fishy321 said:

Cracking craftsmanship👍not a clue who it is I'm getting nautical explorer/merchant vibes though,and it looks like there's a little feasting white furred rodent in a pharaoh outfit in the back left 🤣🤣🤣

You’re close with the nautical vibes.

I’m not sure where you’re seeing the rodent in a pharaoh outfit though. 😂

Here’s the description of the museum collection owned by Thomas Ismay of White Star Line. The infamous shipping company, by the 1912 Titanic disaster it would be his son Bruce Ismay in charge of White Star Line.

This stunning collection is on display in Liverpool Maritime Museum which is a great day out.

8EA686F2-3EBC-4143-A586-66651E16CC45.jpeg

11 hours ago, Robda1986 said:

Oooo interesting might have to take a meander and check it out 👍

The museums there are great, there’s the Maritime museum, Liverpool museum all at the Albert Docks. There’s also Liverpool World Museum and all free to get in, they just ask for a donation.