• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beast 2021 Silver Kilo Completer Coin

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Subspecies said:

Bit of a thread resurrection, just ordered one from Sharps Pixley at £884.24. Out of interest I ran the numbers to order up to 100 and was allowed to add to basket so they have quite a few in stock.

I just did the same but it only allowed 53 to be added to the basket, I suspect quite a few people regard the re-seller sites as good value now those are ~ £100 below RM first issue prices.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

4 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Incoming…! I’ve just ordered one. I was definitely up to my limit budget wise but I couldn’t resist after watching Backyard Bullion’s excellent YouTube of it. 

Soooo excited 😆 

Sorry, I have that effect on many people!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

26 minutes ago, Jef said:

Hi Guys, just a heads up that these are in stock on Bullion by Post.. 

Just in case you had wanted one like me, and thought you had missed the opportunity..

Merged with current thread.  Please note that the trade section is for the listing of private sales within the forum.

Well mine arrived and unfortunately  was damaged, the capsule was broken in a few places and the coin had a couple of scratches. Sharps Pixley were excellent and replaced it immediately and refunded my postage to return. The replacement is better than the original as has no milkiness which original did. They are £934 on their site now and showing stock of 38.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

RM have had the big lump hammer out and have bashed out more of these coins. Again. 

You'll struggle to have change for a takeaway curry and a couple of beers from £1K mind.

They're in stock at BBP. Don't appear to be on the RM site unless my eyes have given up!

2 minutes ago, MonkeysUncle said:

RM have had the big lump hammer out and have bashed out more of these coins. Again. 

You'll struggle to have change for a takeaway curry and a couple of beers from £1K mind.

They're in stock at BBP. Don't appear to be on the RM site unless my eyes have given up!

More likely to be ones that have been sold back to BBP while the prices are high, rather than newly minted ones.

2 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

More likely to be ones that have been sold back to BBP while the prices are high, rather than newly minted ones.

Either that or someone at BBP or the mint thought the price hikes could justify paying someone to look for all the stuff that has fallen down the back of the vault :D 

• 9 months later...
On 06/07/2021 at 17:20, Midasfrog said:

If the European Mint get the Kilo Completers in I will buy a couple and fly them back on Ryanair to save the VAT 🚀

Are they worth it now to get from there ? 

• 2 months later...

Good luck on uncovering mintage, and it appears that the mint got "happy" with these. IMHO, there were probably multiple strikings and releases of these. The RM are rather notorious for keeping "bullion" mintage figures to themselves, particularly the large silver and the gold and platinum issues. Uggh!