• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beast 2021 Silver Kilo Completer Coin

27 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thanks for posting as I was looking for one of these.
Just ordered.
Price a little higher than expected but you only live once !

I picked one up aswell saw them On BBP, but thought they maybe cheaper if I waited for Atkinson's. 🙄 The Last time I waited for RM to restock the 10 oz QB White Horse of Hanover, they ended up being no longer available

48 minutes ago, darkstar said:

I picked one up aswell saw them On BBP, but thought they maybe cheaper if I waited for Atkinson's. 🙄 The Last time I waited for RM to restock the 10 oz QB White Horse of Hanover, they ended up being no longer available

It is frustrating when a site like the RM or BbP show a price whilst stating they have no stock or in the case of the RM no longer available.
It is good to always see the comparisons of course but to guarantee getting one you sometime have to bite the bullet and give in to the market on the day.
I hesitated in not buying the gold 1oz QB Yale when it was issued, hoping to see a few pounds drop on the price, missed the boat and now I would need to pay 50% premium rather than 10%. Lesson learned but I still cringe at having to pay the full VAT on silver. I say to myself at least it is going to good causes .... right ?

1 hour ago, Midasfrog said:

I was going to pull the trigger to night 😭 🤧

Looks like Baird and Co have some at the moment:

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/2021-queens-beast-1-kg-silver-completer-coin

but

Pre- Order 2021 Queens Beast 1 Kg Silver Completer Coin for September delivery.

Checked just for curiosity, mine has come from RM

Edited by ak74

On 08/07/2021 at 14:02, BackyardBullion said:

WOW - in a good way.

That's all I need to say right now. 

Unboxing video tomorrow.

PXL_20210708_125808267.jpg

PXL_20210708_125813225.jpg

PXL_20210708_125819107.jpg

PXL_20210708_125824638.jpg

PXL_20210708_125829995.jpg

PXL_20210708_125836395.jpg

PXL_20210708_125841026.jpg

PXL_20210708_125852989.jpg

PXL_20210708_125908472.jpg

PXL_20210708_125927486.jpg

PXL_20210708_125936161.jpg

Mine arrived today….it seems I was one of the lucky ones to get one. 😅, I think the next ones are due in September. - beautiful coin, I enjoyed watching your YouTube video before the arrival. 

RM will have more for sale soon, keep your eyes peeled as they flew off the shelves.

I've seen one dealer taking pre-orders for September delivery, which suggests to me that RM are going to be producing for the foreseeable future (though limited quantities as I suspect they only have 1 machine to stamp out the kilo monster?) and that particular dealer is down the pecking order.

BBP have sold out twice now I believe, would imagine they'll be getting more - will post here if/ when I find out!

5 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

Has there been any sold on the secondary market yet ? 🧐

I doubt there will be many reference sales because those that want to buy them can get them from dealers pretty easily. 

Most dealers that have regular clients will be able to pre-order one, you don't need a website listing to place an order. 

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

BBP are getting more but they are not sure when. You can request an email when they get them BUT be warned - their second batch went so quick their process that sends the emails never triggered as stock was back at zero before it would have done it's thing! Best to check website daily if you really want one.

3 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

I see that Bairds have them for pre-order still..

https://www.bairdmint.com/products/2021-queens-beast-1-kg-silver-completer-coin

September delivery - that's interesting, seemingly they're going to make an awful lot of these.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.