• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queens Beasts Completer 1oz gold bullion are they in stock anywhere ?

2 hours ago, BYK said:

Hi

I couldn't find it. But following on from your chat above, when you mentioned the premiums going up. I naturally assumed there would be, or how else would the premium rise?

I think it was only struck for a very short period of time the Royal Mint have said in an email reply to me that if it says on their website "No longer available " then it is no longer being struck . Maybe they have a good stock level to supply dealers ? 

The premiums will rise depending on supply and demand 👍 Currently its in very high demand and the supply is very limited.

55 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

I think it was only struck for a very short period of time the Royal Mint have said in an email reply to me that if it says on their website "No longer available " then it is no longer being struck . Maybe they have a good stock level to supply dealers ? 

The premiums will rise depending on supply and demand 👍 Currently its in very high demand and the supply is very limited.

Ok cool. Thanks for the reply and explanation. 

I wish I had bought more than one now:( 

I thought this had a fairly hefty premium for bullion but the coin appeals to me. It's not just one of a 'set' it's desirable in its own right as a standalone. And then I had a look around at the price of a few coins like the Lion of Mortimer - blimey :o

Is it still being minted? Who knows?!! The Royal Mint reps telling people 'no longer available' means it's not is nonsense. That's just their default website/stock selling position (though happy to be corrected here on this one - until then they could be right by accident imo, or they may be wrong).

I'm intrigued to see folks pouring into Atkinsons though when Chards have them with a shortish wait at £11 or so cheaper. Is it just the asap delivery?

I'm debating whether or not I should pick up a QB Completer, I noticed it's available for purchase at a Canadian online bullion dealer.   It would mean I would have to postpone my GML collection.   Decisions, decisions!

Edit: nevermind, it's sold out. 😑

Edited by SilverStorm

3 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

I'm debating whether or not I should pick up a QB Completer, I noticed it's available for purchase at a Canadian online bullion dealer.   It would mean I would have to postpone my GML collection.   Decisions, decisions!

LOL!😂😂😂 Been there so many times......Hum shall I buy 🤔....................FFS it's sold out!

3 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

Happened to me too once. Bullion by post had some and I took to long to decide. Now as soon as it comes up I just snap 1 at least. 

9 hours ago, kimchi said:

I'm intrigued to see folks pouring into Atkinsons though when Chards have them with a shortish wait at £11 or so cheaper. Is it just the asap delivery?

Chards price £1439.32 incl post and wait for stock to arrive . Atkinsons price £1437.17 all in and in stock delivered with in two days , I picked up two a couple of days ago £1422 each from Atkinsons 👍

The White Lion of Mortimer seems to have vanished from all dealers 🚀

Edited by Midasfrog

2 hours ago, Midasfrog said:

If you dont pull the trigger and BUY BUY BUY ...............its..............BYE BYE MY Completer 😭😭 

STILL in stock at my Atkinsons, premium is not too bad now either, just ordered 2 :) BUY BUY BUY!

Thanks for the heads up guys.

I think they are still minting the coin but they can't keep up with current demand for bullion so we'll see it coming in and out of stock with dealers for a while.  They'll be minting in batches in rotation with the other coins.  I've just ordered a second one while Atkinsons has stock.  

The RM have and are milking this coin in gold and silver in every weight and variants at an extraordinary rate:

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/saving/article-9521383/Royal-Mint-carves-10kg-gold-coin-sells-six-figure-sum.html

resultantly, people are lapping it up in both silver and gold with extreme premiums on ebay etc - many of these buyers don't seem to know about dealers given such prices being paid.

Given that beasts were available in platinum, despite the high VAT component, RM completers may be forthcoming in that (platinum) if they can secure enough raw material/s. 

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

15 hours ago, Coverte said:

The RM have and are milking this coin in gold and silver in every weight and variants at an extraordinary rate:

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/saving/article-9521383/Royal-Mint-carves-10kg-gold-coin-sells-six-figure-sum.html

resultantly, people are lapping it up in both silver and gold with extreme premiums on ebay etc - many of these buyers don't seem to know about dealers given such prices being paid.

Given that beasts were available in platinum, despite the high VAT component, RM completers may be forthcoming in that (platinum) if they can secure enough raw material/s. 

I can have a good guess as to who bought the 10KG gold completer for their collection ( maybe a collector who has every denomination of all English coins ever struck in their collection 😀 ) 

The 10Kg gold coin is probably insured at double the price they paid for it . Try and find another 🧐