• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

On 01/06/2020 at 02:06, Prophecy said:

I fully expect gold spot to follow a washing line curve but to say it's going to reset to the levels mentioned in this thread is just trolling. I hope it drops 20 maybe 30 % for a while so we can pick up more for less (as it did after 2008). I do hope no one in here is short-term trading it, if you are you aren't the smart money in the market. The only way for it to go permanently down to Wonger's predictions is if a gold meteorite gently lands in uninhabited lands or a mining company works out how to get to the gold in the earth's core. Not even China and Russia dumping all their lies on the market will take it down to 400

If Gold drops $500 to $1200 as your hoping, can you explain to everyone why it can not drop another $800 down to $400? Awaiting your reply 😁

This is getting boring now.

As usual Wronger the troll resurfaces at the whiff of a drop.

@Wonger I’m interested to know, what is your motivation for all this? Is it to instigate some sort of panic?

Or is it to massage your ego so that you can tell us that you told us so if it happens?

If you’re so certain that it will drop to the precise figure of $400, I’m sure you must also have some prediction on when it might occur and why we are still waiting?

Edited by Shep

14 minutes ago, Shep said:

This is getting boring now.

As usual Wronger the troll resurfaces at the whiff of a drop.

@Wonger I’m interested to know, what is your motivation for all this? Is it to instigate some sort of panic?

Or is it to massage your ego so that you can tell us that you told us so if it happens?

If you’re so certain that it will drop to the precise figure of $400, I’m sure you must also have some prediction on when it might occur and why we are still waiting?

It's called internet trolling.

Same old formula, find most controversial or unwanted opinion and keep banging on about it. There's no substance in his posts, just vague posts designed to get a rise.He's trying to fill some inadequacy in his life.

You only have to look at the fact that this and his silver thread are literally the only thread he posts in. Hardly a bullion enthusiast.

It won't matter whether gold rises or falls, he will just keep blabbing on for as long as he gets a reaction.

51 minutes ago, Prophecy said:

Can you explain why, if it could go down to $400, then why not to $10. Or even $0.01

Sure, 21 years of professional Futures trading, Society of Technical Analysts, Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment leads me to short this Gold Bubble that is about to burst in spectacular fashion, as stated previously I have a technical target of $400 (its actually $385) but I thought I would round it up so as not to offend anyone here too much! 

3 minutes ago, Prophecy said:

I don't mind a contrarian thread, it's needed. But I haven't seen anything that is even remotely articulate on the reasonings beyond screen dumps of basic subject matter charts.

Then why do you participate in reading and posting on this thread my friend? Please tell all! 😁

2 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

You can have whatever "target" you like but I suspect you'd have cashed in before it hits $1300

Then you know as much as another poster stating I must of been stopped out by now, I cant possible still be short with Gold at an amazing price of $1730!😁

15 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Sure, 21 years of professional Futures trading, Society of Technical Analysts, Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment leads me to short this Gold Bubble that is about to burst in spectacular fashion, as stated previously I have a technical target of $400 (its actually $385) but I thought I would round it up so as not to offend anyone here too much! 

So why unable to give any outline of why that target? 

When Gold crashes through $1000 on its way to $385 this thread will go as quiet as my Bitcoin price about to plummet thread when Bitcoin crashes through $5000 where I have a stated target of $1200 on Bitcoin shorts 😁

18 minutes ago, Wonger said:

For someone with such a glittering provenance (albeit it narrow in skillset and perspective) to whip gold where it hurts... why are you still poor in wealth and rich in time?

Damn, the guy a basement fantasist. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED. I was hoping for intelligent articulation of view points. There are attention seekers like this on every financial forum, it's really rather sad. Anyone here actually capable of explaining anything remotely similar to Wonger's angle that actually know what they are talking about?

Edited by Prophecy

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

When Gold crashes through $1000 on its way to $385 this thread will go as quiet as my Bitcoin price about to plummet thread when Bitcoin crashes through $5000 where I have a stated target of $1200 on Bitcoin shorts 😁

Now it's 385, not 400 any longer? How deep can it go? Do you think it could get negative - you have to pay, if you want to sell gold? And how negative? Just 385$ or more, 5 digits negative maybe?

2 minutes ago, Wonger said:

I just did!

Because you say so?  Not much is it, i was hoping for some solid technical analysis of the price and why that leads to a particular target.  I could say price can go to $1200, because thats the 78% fibonacci retracement level from last low end of 2015, and saw support in late 2018.  You say its going $385 ner ner.  The thread would so much more valued if you shared some of the years of trading experience.

1 minute ago, Martlet said:

Because you say so?  Not much is it, i was hoping for some solid technical analysis of the price and why that leads to a particular target.  I could say price can go to $1200, because thats the 78% fibonacci retracement level from last low end of 2015, and saw support in late 2018.  You say its going $385 ner ner.  The thread would so much more valued if you shared some of the years of trading experience.

As Ive stated previously when the Gold price starts to crash it will soon sort the wheat from the Chaff on this thread for all to see!   

6 hours ago, Prophecy said:

@Wonger genuinely doesn't know why, how and when so it's all hokum from his perspective. This isn't about whether gold actually crashes or not, it's about him actually knowing what he's talking about. A broken clock is right twice a day but adds no value to anyone at any time.

If I am correct he already stated his theory multiple times (we might not agree but he did this several times) and stated a timeframe of 2 years (Continuous slow crash) to arrive to this 400. 

so take out the popcorn, wait and watch the movie. 

2 hours ago, Bxlsteve said:

If I am correct he already stated his theory multiple times (we might not agree but he did this several times) and stated a timeframe of 2 years (Continuous slow crash) to arrive to this 400. 

so take out the popcorn, wait and watch the movie. 

He has but always avoids giving any accurate indication of time Etc. It’s a bit like me continually proclaiming there will be an economic recovery but not stating when and how. At some point my vague “prediction” will be right if made repeatedly and also due to it being so vague.

10 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Would anyone like to comment on this ?

53E44018-4D64-494A-85D6-150B2E182F82.jpeg

Yes, do not trust anything from the Fed and the deflation were going to be entering is going to be Biblical, the recent Currency creation was a show, whatever happens is completely engineered by the Central Banks and Commercial Banks and we will see currency destruction via debt defaults very soon like never before in history, this will affect us all and not in a good way and this will not just be confined to financial asset pain, we continue to play the game, but soon I fear there will not be a game to play, is that your sailing yacht in picture?