• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

007 at 7:00, Monday

Shinus73

2 hours ago, Rgcoins said:

Now that’s a series I would collect. 
I mean who doesn’t put on “Wannabe” on full blast when the wife is out. Surely I’m not the only one here 😉 don’t be shy guys...

Personally when the wife is out i break out the wifes underwear and do Queen I want to break free............... 

But i wouldn't stretch to singing spice girls 🤣

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, wolfiemac said:

Personally when the wife is out i break out the wifes underwear and do Queen I want to break free............... 

But i wouldn't stretch to singing spice girls 🤣

I was at that stage long ago, but the amount of releases/ price increases  from the royal mint has changed me... not for the good it seems. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F184194918960

want to risk buying this 5oz 007 from a brand new eBayer??

£510 at present 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

On 05/03/2020 at 14:34, zhoutonged said:

Mel B on the Obverse!

Mel B on the Obverse as you say, engraved on the edge with the Mel B to Patsy Kensit quote;

'Take some of me coin'.

And 'I've still got it, it never left me' written on a leopard print presentation box! 🤣

On 05/03/2020 at 13:59, zhoutonged said:

Is anyone in the market for a 7kg 007 selling at spot + 5%

I heard a rumour the RM were planning a 10kg Spice Girls coin, so looking to raise some fundz.

And as always the Royal Mint will be striving for authenticity, so just like their silver proof 50p Brexit coins that where delayed in order to be as authentic as possible, the 10kg gold Spice Girls coin, will be made out of 9.99kg of lead and plated with 0.001kg of gold in order to authenticity represent the Spice Girls.

Edited to correct my mistake, it's not going to be plated with 0.01kg of gold, it's actually going to be plated with 0.001kg of gold.

1 minute ago, Seth said:

And as always the Royal Mint will be striving for authenticity, so just like their silver proof 50p Brexit coins that where delayed in order to be as authentic as possible, the 10kg gold Spice Girls coin, will be made out of 9.99kg of lead and plated with 0.01kg of gold in order to authenticity represent the Spice Girls.

That is a lot of gold. Are you sure the ratio is right? I believe there may be a decimal point error?

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

That is a lot of gold. Are you sure the ratio is right? I believe there may be a decimal point error?

You're right, it should of been 0.001kg of gold, I'll correct my mistake so as not to confuse anyone who is thinking of buying such a treasure and surely collectors pieces that will no doubt be worth millions within hours of being sold out.

• 3 weeks later...

Just had notification from the mint of a dispatch- Its got to be the special issue silver five ounce coin. Cant wait to see it!

*Update: False alarm, the package was in fact a second replacement Una capsule sent via special delivery.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bilko said:

I see all the gold coins are currently available from the royal mint website 

Tried to add the bigger two but it says awaiting stock blah blah blah so it could just be an error??

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

• 2 weeks later...

Archived