• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

007 at 7:00, Monday

Shinus73

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Madstacks said:

the next great engravers coin will probably be sold out before it hits the website :(

I doubt it. My guess is the mintage will be at least 400. They'll still all be gone my lunch with flippers thinking they'll get £25,000 on ebay. 

4 minutes ago, Becca said:

This guy seems to know more than most if you look at his listings bay - 392709123602

He even says it sold out in under 30mins. This seems like the guy we should be asking what spot is going to do. 😂😂

3 hours ago, Becca said:

This guy seems to know more than most if you look at his listings bay - 392709123602

Im wondering how the seller is so sure that he will be able to get himself at least one of the 007 coins to flip on eBay, has mintage numbers been mentioned anywhere, household limits - I know that the Brexit silver proof was limited to 3 per household.  Unless he can guarantee that he's going to be able to get himself at least one 007 coin, that ebay listing has probably cost him money he might not be able to recouperate.

He lists a £200 gold for 6k+ 🤨

There are 2 of them one in the north and one in Neath, suspect thing is they use a lot of the same wording in their listings hmmmm

21 minutes ago, Becca said:

He lists a £200 gold for 6k+ 🤨

There are 2 of them one in the north and one in Neath, suspect thing is they use a lot of the same wording in their listings hmmmm

Reason #231 for why I won't buy precious metals off of eBay.

I won't be going for the 007 coin, but I fully expect it will sell out and attract an undeserved premium as that seems to be the case with every RM coin release now. Everyone hoping for the next big winner I guess. 

4 hours ago, Becca said:

Dodgy as all hell if you ask me. 

Factually the description contains lies. So not sure I could trust to purchase off this person, even if they weren't clearly trying to rip us off with the prices. 

They have not fulfilled orders for the Queen 2oz silver proofs and they now want people to buy something else...I’m currently waiting for a number of orders and no communication at all. This is just insulting.

2 minutes ago, AndrewSL76 said:

They have not fulfilled orders for the Queen 2oz silver proofs and they now want people to buy something else...I’m currently waiting for a number of orders and no communication at all. This is just insulting.

I'm waiting on two coins still 

4 hours ago, Becca said:

In the item description as already stated by other members here;

[ No Longer Available At Royal Mint Sold out on 2nd March in just 30 minutes. ]

Who needs a 007 Bond coin when you have got a crystal ball on side, good grief ~ Dopey bugger, haha

7 minutes ago, 20JMK20 said:

In the item description as already stated by other members here;

[ No Longer Available At Royal Mint Sold out on 2nd March in just 30 minutes. ]

Who needs a 007 Bond coin when you have got a crystal ball on side, good grief ~ Dopey bugger, haha

And here's me basing all of my financial decisions off of my magic 8 ball, I should give him a call, even if it means paying for his services and advice, Christ knows that my arms would thank me for it, all that shaking sure does strain the arms and give me cramps.

The designs get a big ''meh'' from me, I was hoping that they would use the ''James Bond logo'' the inside rifling of a barrel of a gun and the silhouette of James Bond.  Ian Fleming would not only be embarrassed but turning in his grave if he saw these designs.

12 minutes ago, Seth said:

The designs get a big ''meh'' from me, I was hoping hat hey would use the ''James Bond logo'' the inside rifling of a barrel of a gun and the silhouette of James Bond.  Ian Fleming would not only be embarrassed but turning in his grave if he saw these designs.

007.thumb.jpg.550235dabdf64223aeab00e57608b72b.jpg

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Archived