• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

41 minutes ago, James32 said:

Actually it's working now 😆 

Yes mate, didn't realise you were "that person" :rolleyes: 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

3 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

Cupronickel I presume?

Too busy laughing at it to notice, sure we’ll be treated to this a few times over the next few days!🤔😁

ooh! Just noticed … no doubt is Cheepo as it’s legal tender in Gibraltar!😂

Edited by Petra
Add

On 11/12/2023 at 22:19, FriedrichVonHayek said:

Chards are slightly cheaper than Atkinsons for Silver Britannia's, although you don't receive a tube with them.

https://www.chards.co.uk/silver-britannia-coin-minty/12651

Ordered 25 from Chards and sent in a tube. Minty great for stacking as no VAT to pay 🤪

On 04/01/2024 at 21:34, cjbcomm said:

Ordered 25 from Chards and sent in a tube. Minty great for stacking as no VAT to pay 🤪

Were they in good condition? Did you get many dated before 2013 if you don't mind me asking?

59 minutes ago, PaulET said:

Were they in good condition? Did you get many dated before 2013 if you don't mind me asking?

Yes all seemed in good condition. Certainly no major scuffs or dents but not brand new by any means. These were mostly 2021.

Not sure they'd suit collector but for stacking.... all good

• 2 weeks later...

These have magically come back in stock, and for less than half of some online sellers. https://www.sharpspixley.com/buy-bullion/buy-silver/silver-coins/1-oz-silver-wembley-coin

A Degussa design on one side, a Sharps Pixley design on the other, and minted by The Royal Mint. What a fusion!

Quite amusing how the ball is either on the line or over the line depending on which country's side you're looking at :D 

They were originally released in 2018 from what I can tell.

Just now, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Your link gives a 404 @paulmerton

It's like my connection was cut by a Damascus blade

Yes, they've just removed it. Coinciding with an apology email saying that my order can't be fulfilled, doh!

Ah well, this is what it was if anyone was interested https://www.degussa-goldhandel.de/tor-oder-nicht-tor-das-ist-auch-nach-50-jahren-immer-noch-die-frage/

Now Out Of Stock 28.01.24 Pre-owned 1kg silver bar (mixed mints) - £697.90 at BullionByPost inc. delivery. 

Cheaper than all other main dealers, which is unusual for BBP in my experience, and made me pull the trigger on one. Anybody got any experience with pre-owned mixed mint bars? What am I most likely to get? 😃

I know you can probably get cheaper on this forum/ebay, but it’s a good option for someone not confident enough yet to buy on here!

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-bars/pre-owned-silver-bars/second-hand-1kilo-bar/

Edited by MinerJim
Update out of stock

5 minutes ago, MinerJim said:

Pre-owned 1kg silver bar (mixed mints) - £697.90 at BullionByPost inc. delivery. 

Cheaper than all other main dealers, which is unusual for BBP in my experience, and made me pull the trigger on one. Anybody got any experience with pre-owned mixed mint bars? What am I most likely to get? 😃

I know you can probably get cheaper on this forum/ebay, but it’s a good option for someone not confident enough yet to buy on here!

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-bars/pre-owned-silver-bars/second-hand-1kilo-bar/

Honestly isn't a bad price, especially considering its bullionbypost.co.uk ( great company but usually very expensive) not really sure what kind of bar it will be, but I'd say it will be very decent. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

27 minutes ago, MinerJim said:

If lacking confidence then buy from the businesses on TSF. You can find them linked below. For 1kg silver bars there are several outstanding sellers

Members - The Silver Forum

Get the TSF Silver Membership bought and buy your silver here. All of the below except for the Germania bar are being sold by businesses or high trust members

Take a look at the pictures and see exactly what you will receive:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James32 currently has lovely Perth Mint bars for £689 posted:

Perth mint silver kilo bars £689 posted SD - UK (Ungraded) - The Silver Forum

CallumHSLimited has Royal Mint bars for £700 + post:

5 * Royal Mint 1kg Silver Bars - UK (Ungraded) - The Silver Forum

Not that long ago you could buy a Germania 1kg bar for £699 + post:

GERMANIA 1KG SILVER BAR. £21.70 per ounce! - UK (Ungraded) - The Silver Forum

Pristine Umicore bars for £695 posted from Arne:

1kg silver umicore bars. £695. - UK (Ungraded) - The Silver Forum

Auronum had a 1kg Baird Mint bar for £669 + post

Silver Brits, 1Kg bar - UK (Ungraded) - The Silver Forum

Arshimo had these Metalor for £675 + post when silver spot was much higher:

1kg metalor silver bars no coa - Arshimo2012 (UK) - The Silver Forum

Arphethean had Heraeus and Umicore for £675-690 posted:

Heraeus and Umicore 1kg silver bars from under £670 each posted (£20.76/oz) - UK (Ungraded) - The Silver Forum

Look how beautiful the Royal Mint bar for £675:

Sealed Silver Bars, 1kg and 250g - UK (Ungraded) - The Silver Forum

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative