• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

2 hours ago, Peterheat said:

Do you think it'll happen 🤔 

Think I prefer to be a pessimist on this one, as you said if it comes it's a bonus.

In the email they say "New orders are being added to a waiting list" but from what we've heard they've cancelled existing orders and you can't order from their site anymore so sounds like a generic email update.

Ah well, we'll see how this pans out lol

2 hours ago, allthatglitters said:

Think I prefer to be a pessimist on this one, as you said if it comes it's a bonus.

In the email they say "New orders are being added to a waiting list" but from what we've heard they've cancelled existing orders and you can't order from their site anymore so sounds like a generic email update.

Ah well, we'll see how this pans out lol

Yeah your right it is what it is eh 

On 11/08/2020 at 10:34, allthatglitters said:

looks like they sold out

Not quite sold out! If you have some spare change in your pocket, you'll need to go to Power Coin. But, it does come with a hefty price tag. Maybe, best to see what the Royal Mint has to say 🙂

https://www.powercoin.it/en/europe/4973-james-bond-007-agent-1-kg-kilo-silver-coin-500-pounds-united-kingdom-2020.html

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, MickB said:

Would this be a good deal at Costco? 

IMG_20200902_114205.jpg

Based on a quick search for the same 1 kilo bar on Chards, it is £871.62 (incl. VAT) so looks to be not bad. It does have a premium attached as do all bars and coins

https://www.chards.co.uk/silver-1-kilo-bar-baird/12746

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

£854 ?
How about 816€ for a mixed year koala coin?
https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/verkauf/koala-1-kilo-mix-16504
That's 25,4€ per ounce.

They also have some other deals like:
30€ libertads
<27€ phillys mixed years
26,2€ 2016 pandas
27,2€ koala
~900€ lunar 2 kilo coins
27,2€ kangaroos

and the icing on the cake, at least for me, ~1700€ gold rectangle dragons:
https://www.heubach-edelmetalle.de/katalog/gold/goldmuenzen/australien/dragon-rectangle

Too bad they don't ship to Romania, as they would be out of stock on some of these items :D

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-M-Canada-5-Dollars-Elizabeth-II-1991-Km-187-Plata/401939912712

1991 1oz Maple for only $23.33

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-M-United-States-Dollar-Washington-Silver-Quarter-1964-Km-164-Plata/123461360643?hash=item1cbededc03:g:MXMAAOSwRBVb2X0r

Silver Quarter at $4.19  from the same seller  (there are 3 more which is below spot) He also sells  lots of Spanish 5 Peseta pieces at an attractive price.  I posted the same message from the U.S thread since the seller doesn't ship to America.

On 09/08/2020 at 21:03, MickB said:

Had an email from Costco earlier today advertising gold bullion. I'll ask the manager for a price list when I visit the Wembley store tomorrow. If I get the prices I'll post them on the forum. We'll see how competitive they are. 

34737856806942.jpg

8 hours ago, Gruff said:

Based on a quick search for the same 1 kilo bar on Chards, it is £871.62 (incl. VAT) so looks to be not bad. It does have a premium attached as do all bars and coins

https://www.chards.co.uk/silver-1-kilo-bar-baird/12746

How do we buy this?

11 hours ago, vacancies said:

How do we buy this?

You can either join Costco and pay for membership or go along with someone who has membership as they are allowed to bring a guest along. You can then buy one when the member presents their membership card at the till.

11 hours ago, MickB said:

You can either join Costco and pay for membership or go along with someone who has membership as they are allowed to bring a guest along. You can then buy one when the member presents their membership card at the till.

I know how Costco works 😀

I meant are these in every store or London only.

1 hour ago, vacancies said:

I know how Costco works 😀

I meant are these in every store or London only.

Aha. Wembley and possibly Milton Keynes is all I know of so far. Haven't checked Watford yet.

On 11/08/2020 at 09:59, Russell said:

Fully endorse that I have one and recently I noticed the crazy prices they are fetching on Ebay, staggering.  I was tempted last week to sell it because of the prices they were paying but I stopped myself as I don't want to sell any silver at this time.

This 2oz one just got a bid 😕

image.png.0fd4884d8438ac77845b58d180ed6ac8.png

Finally received an email of Westminster about the James bond a cancellation as there are too many orders and they can't deliver so its a no oh well we didn't really think it would happen any way did we 

1 hour ago, Peterheat said:

Finally received an email of Westminster about the James bond a cancellation as there are too many orders and they can't deliver so its a no oh well we didn't really think it would happen any way did we 

Yea got the same cancellation email... hey ho was worth a try!

On 03/09/2020 at 08:45, MickB said:

You would have to pay cash though if not a member, as the payment card has to match the membership card (used to work there)

2 hours ago, Yetiwatch said:

You would have to pay cash though if not a member, as the payment card has to match the membership card (used to work there)

No, you can use your own card. When I take someone from work with me and they buy whatever they want, they pay with their card.

13 minutes ago, MickB said:

No, you can use your own card. When I take someone from work with me and they buy whatever they want, they pay with their card.

They shouldn't be able to, seems like you deal with some Lax staff there!

1 minute ago, Yetiwatch said:

They shouldn't be able to, seems like you deal with some Lax staff there!

It's how Costco works as you can take a guest with you. All stores are the same. 

2 minutes ago, Robda1986 said:

Firstsilversovereign are doing the first silver sovereign for 12.95 Inc p&p if any one is interested (yes I know its blasfomy a silver sovereign) will only let you order 1 @ that price though 😞

Yeah check out my post to have a look at it.  I felt dirty purchasing a silver "sovereign" lol but its alright for a cheeky wee purchase.

43 minutes ago, vacancies said:

I bought one. It's a nice coin (sold as proof but more like BU). But it's a loss leader to sell you more c**p, be prepared for a letterbox hammering.

Yeah just off the phone to them, "could I interest you in the whole set for 5 easy payments of £79"....No 🤣

69.87 grams of silver for a total of £395....surely the deal of the century 🤣

Edited by Nemo86
More info