• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

On 28/09/2020 at 20:04, Martin1983 said:

Looking to buy my first bit of silver this week and build up.

where is the best place to buy, so far European mint seem ok for the prices, also silver has jumped up in price over the past months BUT the buying price is roughly the same why is this?

as it dropped earlier this year but was still selling with high premiums 

I have bought quite a bit already on here and the value is excellent. Also bought from Royal Mint and waiting on some orders from European Mint, also https://www.silber-werte.de, becoming a bit addictive!!

14 hours ago, Steve999 said:

I have bought quite a bit already on here and the value is excellent. Also bought from Royal Mint and waiting on some orders from European Mint, also https://www.silber-werte.de, becoming a bit addictive!!

I bought 25 britannia coins last week, looking to get some 10oz and 1KG pieces in the next week as well. Just had a look at the website, seem ok the best price i can see on the 1kg coins is £745

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pawn-Stars-The-Old-Man-71st-Birthday-1-Oz-999-Silver-Round-Gold-Signature-NGC/184496924619?hash=item2af4dfa7cb:g:vcwAAOSwNsVfjy0v

Not so much a bargain/deal but saw this on fleabay and thought quite neat for a fan of the show PAWN STARS if you are a stacker and thought was quite neat oddity to have

1oz commemorative of the Old Man father 

18 minutes ago, Paul said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pawn-Stars-The-Old-Man-71st-Birthday-1-Oz-999-Silver-Round-Gold-Signature-NGC/184496924619?hash=item2af4dfa7cb:g:vcwAAOSwNsVfjy0v

Not so much a bargain/deal but saw this on fleabay and thought quite neat for a fan of the show PAWN STARS if you are a stacker and thought was quite neat oddity to have

Who doesn't love Pawn Stars? 

2 hours ago, Paul said:

best I can do is £4 🤣🤣

On 11/10/2020 at 16:49, Murph2300 said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or if its a stupid question.

But does anyone know best place to get best deals on ancient silver coins from the Roman period.

Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Try Silbury Coins Click here.  I’ve just bought a silver Denarius for a birthday present. Very good service. Worth asking about “Certificates of Authenticity” though.

8 hours ago, Foster88 said:

This isn’t so much a deal but I’ve received an email today from Bullion By Post with 3% off everything. It also includes all silver so thought I’d post it here too.

It might be of use to someone.

9D3F5BB3-FCCC-46AE-8E6E-7F93ECA6DB95.jpeg

Still 28 notes a silver brittania, which isn't cheap. Gold isn't the worst price though. 

On 21/10/2020 at 16:23, Paul said:

Had a sneaky watch on this item from last week, it sold for £181.50 !!!! in the end  

A monster box for them would be nearly £100k :) 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, StevenDS said:

Goldsilver.be has 1 oz China Panda 2015 (last 1 oz Panda before going to 30g) for €24,78.

image.png.56ea1c6c3d62a870c970a0d1831fcb5e.png

£26 shipping to UK and 4% tax for using PayPal. That was on 10 anyway

Edited by Azmanjim
Spelling

Royal Mint Black Friday offers, code at checkout is FRIDAY20:

https://www.royalmint.com/offers/black-friday-2020/

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

9 minutes ago, Connor said:

Is this only on for one day?

30th Nov, while stocks last

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

1 hour ago, 272 said:

Britannia Coin company offering best value (VAT free?) silver Britannia's - although you need to buy 100+ to compete with the prices you can get on the forum. 

https://britanniacoincompany.com/buy-coins/silver-coins/1-ounce-silver-britannia-post-2012-best-value-vat-free/

Can only add 21 to basket 😭

On 20/11/2020 at 17:17, Connor said:

Some good deals on atkinsons

Not sure if this is the same as last Friday's but they seem to have quite a nice selection of reasonably priced, VAT free, 2nd hand silver at the moment.

Not very useful if you're looking for bulk, but OK if you fancy an older lunar or Canadian beastie.

Just picked up a 2017 QB 2oz Griffin for £49 - free delivery as well!

7 hours ago, TownCalledMalice said:

Just picked up a 2017 QB 2oz Griffin for £49 - free delivery as well!

I was just about to pick that up when it changed to sold! They had a dragon for the same price. I dont even collect QBs, but for 50 quid...  Atkinsons have had some great stuff and prices in the last week or so.