• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

2 hours ago, TheShinyStuff said:

I was just about to pick that up when it changed to sold! They had a dragon for the same price. I dont even collect QBs, but for 50 quid...  Atkinsons have had some great stuff and prices in the last week or so.

That’s a Deal.

52 minutes ago, Connor said:

@TownCalledMalice had our eyes out 🤣

There's no napping around here 😴bear.jpg.953c3f3cec5c9c0b0931059117272e1d.jpg

Could always pick up this one for an extra quid - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Royal-Mint-A-Timeless-First-20-Twenty-Pound-Fine-Silver-Coin-George-Dragon/284090228538?hash=item422518df3a:g:OJ8AAOSwRVJfunc3

• 2 weeks later...

Royal mint 12 days of Christmas

This isn't so much of a deal, more a competition. The mint are doing a 12 days of Christmas prize draw, hopefully this post is allowed and isn't being used out of context,  my apologies if it is. Basically you just put your details in each day for a chance to win that day's prize. 

2 hours ago, Connor said:

Royal mint 12 days of Christmas

This isn't so much of a deal, more a competition. The mint are doing a 12 days of Christmas prize draw, hopefully this post is allowed and isn't being used out of context,  my apologies if it is. Basically you just put your details in each day for a chance to win that day's prize. 

Already a thread

I am no expert with trading and stuff & I am sure this is no secret, but I have noticed that the pre order price for Brits at  is still reasonably low (£21.74 - 2021) as a lot of dealers are now in the £23 territory (vs £21.83 for instock 2021 coins at Eldorado on Wed). Looking at the prices atm (early days) the spot might possibly shoot back up this week & we all know Brexit is looming with possible VAT/import tax implications. Im hoping for a few weeks of £16 or below prices though 😛 

I shall be watching this this week. 

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/3477-1-oz-silver-britannia-2021-1.html 

Edited by Stacktastic

3 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

I am no expert with trading and stuff & I am sure this is no secret, but I have noticed that the pre order price for Brits at  is still reasonably low (£21.70) as a lot of dealers are now in the £23 territory. Looking at the prices atm (early days) the spot might possibly shoot back up this week & we all know Brexit is looming with possible VAT/import tax implications.

I shall be watching this this week. 

https://goldsilver.be/en/1-oz-30-gr/3477-1-oz-silver-britannia-2021-1.html 

all depends when there due delivery and get shipping out before we leave, European Mint still have a few left in, pushed the budget to order a few more before year end just to not get the missed the boat feeling come jan 

9 minutes ago, stackingsi said:

all depends when there due delivery and get shipping out before we leave, European Mint still have a few left in, pushed the budget to order a few more before year end just to not get the missed the boat feeling come jan 

Yeah good point, I guess it will depend on demand?
That the key reason i choose Eldorado as its in the post right now. 

Its £23.45 for 25 coins on EM so thats a £43+ differences if you buy one tube and it arrives on time. :)
But the EM has them in stock, there is a lot to be said about that especially as time is not on our side. 

Having said that somehting has just occurred to me as I have family not too far from Germany, but I shall keep that to myself ;)

Edited by Stacktastic

Just now, Stacktastic said:

Yeah good point, I guess it will depend on demand?

Its £23.45 for 25 coins on EM so thats a £43+ differences if you buy one tube and it arrives on time. :)

just paid £21.55 an oz for 25 on there paying in euros through transfer wise, topped with the shipping ive saved through thanks to BYB worked out id be mad not too say that comes to £12.50 im at £22.05 

• Founder & Administrator

This topic is designed for members to share deals that they find.

Please start a separate topic for discussions so that this topic here can be used to share deals that are found. 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• 2 weeks later...