• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

SILVER DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please use this topic only for sharing deals from different dealers in the UK & Europe.

For discussion please use other topics on the forum OR feel free to create a topic if no topic exists. Please try to keep this deals topic here exclusive for sharing deals :) 

7 minutes ago, FullMetalJacket said:

You know what I mean. Premiums jumped post lockdown, not to mention the increase in gold. 

Under £6k for a monster seems more like a dream than reality now. 

Thanks for your answers. Really appreciate it. 

They will get back to normal pricing within a year I suspect

12 hours ago, FullMetalJacket said:

2 more kilo coins on Chards

~25% Premium with postage - https://www.chards.co.uk/1998-silver-kookaburra-1kg-perth-mint/11524

~29% Premium with postage - https://www.chards.co.uk/1994-silver-kookaburra-1kg-coin/7019

Let me know if anyone grabs either/both. Got a couple newby questions 😁

All gone now.

Stacker since 2013

5 minutes ago, Liam84 said:

https://www.chards.co.uk/one-ounce-silver-britannia-bullion-coins-newly-minted/1650

£18.40 incl. VAT but drops into £17.xx territory from 25+ 

I’ve been following this the last few days, says it orderable but then only presents you with a “email when back in stock” button. Maybe need to call

My bad, I saw orderable and posted about it (as good as in stock practically speaking considering the wait times for silver from some places), but in fairness when clicked upon and read properly it does say "email me when back in stock" so apologies for that!

Their stock moves so fast though it may well be worth calling if you're in the market for Britannias.

Prices are shooting up I see..since i got a monster box from baird not long a go i keep a box in basket and refresh every now and then..Lowest was £6990 week today was 7350, 7325 as we speak.

12 minutes ago, h103efa said:

Not sure if a good deal, but using DSC298 and DSC304 codes on RM site can save a bit on the silver A-Z 10p coins. I got a few N for NHS and C for Cricket ones in their acrylic boxes for less than £17 each, compared to RRP of £45 each. Going through cashback sites helped a bit more too!

Cheers,just picked up the W, the L and the I. 👍

4 hours ago, h103efa said:

Not sure if a good deal, but using DSC298 and DSC304 codes on RM site can save a bit on the silver A-Z 10p coins. I got a few N for NHS and C for Cricket ones in their acrylic boxes for less than £17 each, compared to RRP of £45 each. Going through cashback sites helped a bit more too!

Thanks, just picked up two of the F.

7 hours ago, WotNxt said:

Just buying one that is about £23 per ounce with shipping ... is that right?

To my eyes it is a truly horrible design ... not for lack of skill but just really unattractive.  Is there a good market for such things over time?

Not sure about reselling and keeping their premium, but someone was asking 43 pounds/coin, not including postage, in the trading section. And they did sell.
So your 23/oz or 46/coin delivered is similar price if you buy 1 coin. If you buy 10, then you save a lot of money.
Not to mention that, if you buy only a few and shipping makes them a little too expensive, you can store them with the dealer, and reclaim them at a later time, when your PM value to shipping ratio is convenient for you(assuming you will buy other products over time).

5 minutes ago, RAD said:

Hi everyone, noob here and I just wanted to know if these are a good deal: https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-bars/5kg-silver-bar/5-kilogram-beest-value-silver-bar/

Trying to shift a portion my funds into my first purchase of silver (purely as a safe haven) and looking for best value out there. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

Not really that great - have a look at Bairds and you’ll achieve a lower price per ozt on their kilo and 100 ozt bars of silver.

The really large bars can also be a bit illiquid and difficult to shift down the line so you’re likely better off sticking with 1kg bars or bullion coins if you can find them at good prices.

Blimey, 5kg is a proper door stop! 😄

if youre looking for best value Bairds mint maybe a better bet, the umicore bar is very nice but its at a premium and 5kg will be difficult to sell on - suggest buying 1kg bars at most. bairds are currenty listing 1kg at 433 + vat (for 5), bigger discount for 10.

if you want nice bars have a word with @ChardsCoinandBullionDealer Or check out their website, they’ve got umicore, metalor etc for a decent price

happy shopping 👍

12 minutes ago, RAD said:

Hi everyone, noob here and I just wanted to know if these are a good deal: https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/silver-bars/5kg-silver-bar/5-kilogram-beest-value-silver-bar/

Trying to shift a portion my funds into my first purchase of silver (purely as a safe haven) and looking for best value out there. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

28% Premium (price over silver spot price) seems way too high for a 5kg bar of silver. I'm pretty new at this but this doesn't look like a good deal. Hopefully others with my experience will reply too. 

Edited by FullMetalJacket

1 minute ago, Clockpuncher said:

Not really that great - have a look at Bairds and you’ll achieve a lower price per ozt on their kilo and 100 ozt bars of silver.

The really large bars can also be a bit illiquid and difficult to shift down the line so you’re likely better off sticking with 1kg bars or bullion coins if you can find them at good prices.

You beat me to it 😄

32 minutes ago, WILLIG666 said:

Morning all, silver to go this morning showing 2020 1oz Krugerrands for £17.94 plus postage of £9.95 via UPS sent within 7 days, limited stock. Lowest they have been for a while.

prices are definitely starting to come down!  thanks for the tip I would have bought it brits etc

They do rotate offers on there and have now removed the 25 coin minimum order. Britannia's touched 18.00 on there last week for a few hours. Yep hopefully premiums being reduced a bit now 🤔

Rocky, from my recent experience re coins they are better value than most as based in Germany so no VAT and charge a flat UPS delivery fee of £9.95 so good value if buying bulk.

If looking at just physical silver per Oz price, bars are better value but you will still pay a dealer premium + VAT 🙁