• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

5 hours ago, Fishface220 said:

Cracking deal! Thanks for posting!

If you have to pick up one between full (mcm18905), half (mcm 5405) and quarter (mcm 4655) at these prices which one would you get? 🤔 

1 minute ago, dvl said:

If you have to pick up one between full (mcm18905), half (mcm 5405) and quarter (mcm 4655) at these prices which one would you get? 🤔 

Full! Not only is it the lowest premium, but history says if the coin does well, usually the full sovereign and £5 will do best.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

6 hours ago, Britannia47 said:

Here’s bargain of the week. Don’t all rush!………

IMG_0189.jpeg

All their prices are like that.  I guess they must get mugscustomers for them.  Clearly I'm in the wrong line of business.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

2 hours ago, dvl said:

Probably the full but my budget went for the half. Hoping the lower mintage will pay off in the long run. 

12 hours ago, Fishface220 said:

Probably the full but my budget went for the half. Hoping the lower mintage will pay off in the long run. 

Same here.

I get the argument for the full, but I can't justify that amount on an impulse buy of my first proof.

Thanks for posting the offers @Paul.

The following Coronation Sovereigns are still available and in stock on the Bullion by Post website with fantastic discounts in their Black Friday sale, great savings, particularly the 5 Coin Set and the Sovereign:  

5 Coin Set £4464

Sovereign £527

Half £286

Quarter £175

Piedfort £1164

As @bobski points out above- You can also ‘refer a friend’ (Wife, Dog, Goldfish etc.) to BBP and receive a 1oz Silver Britannia for each order 👍 

9166CA3E-7F04-469C-ACB8-8A3BEEE10964.thumb.png.d165edeb8b35b2020ede00f205d3fb8e.png

B5AFA6C4-315F-46D5-9A99-FDDFF979FAE7.thumb.jpeg.0be7e07d0be90a03aa8c50a3ad7f7947.jpeg

1 hour ago, richatthecroft said:

The following Coronation Sovereigns are still available and in stock on the Bullion by Post website with fantastic discounts in their Black Friday sale, great savings, particularly the 5 Coin Set and the Sovereign:  

5 Coin Set £4464

Sovereign £527

Half £286

Quarter £175

Piedfort £1164

As @bobski points out above- You can also ‘refer a friend’ (Wife, Dog, Goldfish etc.) to BBP and receive a 1oz Silver Britannia for each order 👍

That's a good offer.

That's twice in 2 days I've said good things about BBP. I'll have to go and have a lie down....

9 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Not sure I would count this as a bargain but as BBP are the only place you can get them this is about as cheap as they have had them

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gifts/coronation-of-king-charles-iii-bullion-coins/2023-coronation-quarter-ounce-gold-coin/

image.thumb.png.d7a2942864a4e1693ba1ab954f4bc733.png

That’s pretty good considering they had a monopoly on the 1/4👍

“Foook You, you’re an irrelevant customer, go somewhere else peasant, nobody’s listening, I’m alright Jack”

-Royal Mint 2024

13 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Not sure I would count this as a bargain but as BBP are the only place you can get them this is about as cheap as they have had them

https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/gifts/coronation-of-king-charles-iii-bullion-coins/2023-coronation-quarter-ounce-gold-coin/

Cheaper once ounce of silver applied I guess

Referral codes/affiliate links etc are not permitted on the forum.

There is a pinned message at the top of the page from 2021 which links to a page explaining to reasoning.

1 hour ago, Orpster said:

only £3 more than a standard brit, decent price if you factor in the free 1oz brit also only 72 left 🤣

23 hours ago, Silverlocks said:

All their prices are like that.  I guess they must get mugscustomers for them.  Clearly I'm in the wrong line of business.

The way they put apostrophes around 'George V' particularly annoys me.

2 hours ago, Falcon1985 said:

Ordered 2 sets and had to send them back. Really poor quality. I suspect they're hoping if they try selling them again, the next customer won't notice

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

1 hour ago, bobski said:

Next: 1oz gold cypher to order later this evening 

What price? you might get one on here better price and condition?

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

8 hours ago, ArgentSmith said:

What price? you might get one on here better price and condition?

1680 with 4 free Britannias lol. Why would it be better condition on here?

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

4 minutes ago, bobski said:

1680 with 4 free Britannias lol. Why would it be better condition on here?

Thats a great deal, had some right crappy stuff from dealers in the past your experiences may differ. 

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

23 minutes ago, ArgentSmith said:

Thats a great deal, had some right crappy stuff from dealers in the past your experiences may differ. 

If I could get one on here for around £1615 then I’d buy it mate. I don’t need the Britannias but I could easily sell them and bring the cost of my cypher down to sub 1600

have you had poor quality from BBP before? Obviously I’ve only ever bought a quarter cypher from them ages ago due to the exclusivity. I’m not going to buy from them normally lol