• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

GOLD DEALS - (UK & Europe) See a deal, post it here

ChrisSilver
Message added by ChrisSilver,

Please do not use this section to share affiliate links, this is against forum rules. We do not want the forum to become full of spam links. Please note the announcement here, which explains in more detail

43 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Tavex have the new 1oz Gold KCIII Coronation Britannia on pré-salé. They have one less in stock now.. 😉😂

Damn I could have saved like £200 lol

Ad lunam, ad opes ac felicitatem.

"Put the soup down. Today is a caviar day."    -James32

17 minutes ago, Upsidedown said:

Damn I could have saved like £200 lol

Mad isn’t it..? There a £50 difference between The RM and Tavex for the same coin! 

Just now, lst65 said:

Mad isn’t it..? There a £50 difference between The RM and Tavex for the same coin! 

Makes you wonder what the dealers get them for.. can't be too far over spot!

Just now, Upsidedown said:

Makes you wonder what the dealers get them for.. can't be too far over spot!

I guess they buy them as a job lot but even so..! There’s only 10,000 of these minted Worldwide so I think they are worth getting 🙏😊

20 minutes ago, lst65 said:

Added bonus that someone at Tavex will look at the coin before sending it out. If it looks like some kid did a skid on it with his BMX, then they might not send it out. Well you'd hope so anyway

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

21 minutes ago, Tn21 said:

Tavex causing huge market disruption amongst the dealers 

Good they can stop with the high premiums! ;) 
This is especially the case if they buy sovs at well below spot off mugs and sell them 6-8% over spot like BBP. 

Cant see a pivot anytime soon though - but bonds are still doing well - so hopefully we could see £1400's. 
Mid season & it usually dips though. 

Edited by Stacktastic

13 minutes ago, bobski said:

Added bonus that someone at Tavex will look at the coin before sending it out. If it looks like some kid did a skid on it with his BMX, then they might not send it out. Well you'd hope so anyway

Never had anything but perfect bullion from them 🙏🙏

Just now, lst65 said:

Never had anything but perfect bullion from them 🙏🙏

Same here mate

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants, and debt is the money of slaves

10 minutes ago, Stacktastic said:

Good they can stop with the high premiums! ;) 
This is especially the case if they buy sovs at well below spot off mugs and sell them 6-8% over spot like BBP. 

Cant see a pivot anytime soon though - but bonds are still doing well - so hopefully we could see £1400's. 
Mid season & it usually dips though. 

I'm currently buying 1g bars in Turkey for £51 a gram, the excessive premiums are a ridiculous cash grab excuse that we have been conditioned to accept as a norm.

Yes, there will be some premium as they have to make money somehow and there are prediction costs, but not at the premiums they sell them for.

5 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

I'm currently buying 1g bars in Turkey for £51 a gram, the excessive premiums are a ridiculous cash grab excuse that we have been conditioned to accept as a norm.

Yes, there will be some premium as they have to make money somehow and there are prediction costs, but not at the premiums they sell them for.

If you are paying that little over spot then empty your wallet and buy as many as you can. You can not lose when you bring them back

Never Chase and Never Regret 

1 hour ago, JamesH said:

That is a brilliant price. It is even cheaper then most cheap bullion sovereigns. If it is only 10000 worldwide, then less then 6000 people will ever have one as most would probably buy 2. It will also be a one year sovereign design having a crown

Edited by Spyder

18 minutes ago, Spyder said:

That is a brilliant price. It is even cheaper then most cheap bullion sovereigns. If it is only 10000 worldwide, then less then 6000 people will ever have one as most would probably buy 2. It will also be a one year sovereign design having a crown

Pretty sure there is no limit on the bullion sovereigns.

1 minute ago, paulmerton said:

I think he was referring to the coronation 1 oz gold coin mate

37 minutes ago, Spyder said:

If you are paying that little over spot then empty your wallet and buy as many as you can. You can not lose when you bring them back

Yeah already there are people on Facebook who are very keen for them. The issue is I'm a peasant and despite them being a license to print money, you need money to make money, and I can't afford to buy a bag full, will probably get 10 grams max, as I have expenses here like food, travel etc.

2 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Yeah already there are people on Facebook who are very keen for them. The issue is I'm a peasant and despite them being a license to print money, you need money to make money, and I can't afford to buy a bag full, will probably get 10 grams max, as I have expenses here like food, travel etc.

Not gonna lie, but If your purchase point hits £50 I may be sending you some money and a polite DM 😂

19 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

I thought someone said 10000 sovereign. I guess it must have been about some other coin. Oh well, still cheap for a sovereign with a one year design. I think they will sell a lot less then they think. I know a few people who do not like Charlie so will not buy anything with him on. In time things will change and these 2023 will be highly wanted just like the 2002,2005 and 2012.

19 minutes ago, Solachesis said:

Take pre orders

4 hours ago, lst65 said:

Tavex have the new 1oz Gold KCIII Coronation Britannia on pré-salé. They have one less in stock now.. 😉😂

Tavex mention Martin Jennings (MJ coin 'signature') as the obverse side designer ☺️

https://tavexbullion.co.uk/gold/great-britain-king-charles-iii-coronation-1oz-gold-coin/#why_buy

but no mention of the reverse side designer John Bergdahl (JB) :(

and John does not look amused 

spacer.png

https://lifestyle.royalmint.com/shop/monarch/charles-iii/coronation/meet-the-maker-john-bergdahl/

Other than that, ain't Tavex great !!!

RM sell at a premium to others - in order to create/enable a market of others

Edited by Bratnia