• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All prices from STG:

When spot was £9.58 at beginning of November 2014, the Lunar Goat was £17.09 and the Noah's Ark 2014 was £11.98.

When spot was £10.42 on 03 December 2014, the Lunar Goat dropped to £16.01

Spot is now around £9.60 and the Lunar Monkey is £16.20 and the Noah's Ark 2015 is £12.03.

So the monkeys have the potential to come down even if spot rises, but note last year I waited too long and the Lunar Goats sold out!

At present, STG is one of the most expensive places for the Monkey.

I've already placed a small order with EMK at a little under £15 delivered which I think is very reasonable at this stage.

• 3 weeks later...

is that the 2015 in particular or ellies in general? I don't think I have any affected and I have from 2008 - 15 with several of the later years.

it's a known problem with Ellie's lots get them but some don't, it's a pity because I think they  are up with pandas as the nicest designs.    My storage is far from perfect also

I see STG no longer have the Canadian mint Owl, last of the birds of prey series in stock. This is a bit of a bummer as I have a tube each of the first 3, hopefully they will restock or I am onto the kangaroos. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

I see STG no longer have the Canadian mint Owl, last of the birds of prey series in stock. This is a bit of a bummer as I have a tube each of the first 3, hopefully they will restock or I am onto the kangaroos. 

Kangaroos are apparently milk spot ridden.

Seen pics of a few sealed tubes being opened, milk spots worse than maples!!!

That's why I have cancelled my roo purchase plan.

Stacker since 2013

I have a spare tube of Owls.

Thanks for the offer mate, I was hoping for STG prices but will keep you in mind.

cheers

Stu

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Looks like you'll get another chance soon

https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/birds-of-prey/birds-of-prey-great-horned-owl-1oz-silver-2015/

@Stu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is classified as "a deal" or not but Atkinsons sent me an email saying it has knocked 50p off the 2015 Britannia for 24 hours based on a spot price taken at  4.45pm, 26th Oct 2015 "from 13.21 GBP"...well anyway, here is a copy of part of the mail I just got.

Save 50p on each 2015 1oz Silver Britannia for 24 hours only!
Offer Ends 4.50pm Tuesday 27th November 2015.

I love the fact they got the MONTH wrong :) lol

Archived