• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would buy a lot more silver if I could get hold of kilo bars tax free - even at 14% premium from HGM I would still be tempted. STG's kilo coins have tempted me in the past but there is something cool about bars stacked up in a safe that coins cant replicate  :lol:

I've always fancied a few kilo bars to stack, maybe the Perth mint could start making kilo lunar bars with a face value, then we could get them from stg tax free.  

HGM just put up a lot of different silver

Not 100% sure on the listed price vs tax etc to know how good of a deal they are

VAT & shipping are added at checkout, cheaper @ STG but with HGM you get the chance of older coins.

It's a gamble.

Stacker since 2013

VAT & shipping are added at checkout, cheaper @ STG but with HGM you get the chance of older coins.

It's a gamble.

They did have this up for a minute

Silver Philharmonic x 10 999.90 Silver 311.04G Hurry, only 2 remaining Silver price +15.0% £109.00

So what would that of been what, £130 something delivered for 10 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

They did have this up for a minute

Silver Philharmonic x 10 999.90 Silver 311.04G Hurry, only 2 remaining Silver price +15.0% £109.00

So what would that of been what, £130 something delivered for 10

STG is £130.15 for 10 delivered at the moment of writing.

With the HGM ones possibly damaged, I'd want a discount for the gamble.

Stacker since 2013

• 3 weeks later...

Silver eagles bought from STG are only 60 pence more expensive than those on Apmex.

So, it seems that prices from across the pond are converging. That's nice to know. There are also

hefty premiums on the junk silver over there now.

Surely a premium on the NEW stuff is normal, at least until the early buyers have their fill ... that's only normal.

STG seem to be an exception to the rule offering the new Kangaroos at a decent price preorder.

A got a tube (wrapper?) of old Kookaburras while they are available, 'cos they come in capsules and to me that really seems like added value.

Are the new ones is capsules too?

My spiders weren't.

!! £17.26 for the new Kangaroo! Blimey.

That's enough to tempt me into a preorder at STG...

Surely a premium on the NEW stuff is normal, at least until the early buyers have their fill ... that's only normal.

STG seem to be an exception to the rule offering the new Kangaroos at a decent price preorder.

A got a tube (wrapper?) of old Kookaburras while they are available, 'cos they come in capsules and to me that really seems like added value.

Are the new ones is capsules too?

My spiders weren't.

!! £17.26 for the new Kangaroo! Blimey.

That's enough to tempt me into a preorder at STG...

Not sure about the capsules but the new roos come in furry pouches.

@DRooster

Have a look on STG in the coin description at 'product packaging' and 'bulk packing'.

If it says 'sachet' it means they'll come in plastic bags unless you buy a full tube.

You'll also see what comes in a 'plastic capsule'.

Capsuled coins are koalas/kooks/lunars/pandas

Roos will be in bags or 25 for a full tube.

For the stackers, STG are selling 2nd choice Bald Eagles currently for £11.38 making them the cheapest silver on the site.

https://www.silver-to-go.com/en/silver-coins/birds-of-prey/birds-of-prey-bald-eagle-1oz-silver-2nd-choice-2014/

It has probably already milk spotted in the salt water air when the eagle flew it over from Canada to Germany

Thanks for the idea Silvergun.

I added 20 to cart no problem (oh right, had to checkout to see the problem, Danny is right), I'll see what the spot price is tomorrow morning and probably buy some.

New 1.5oz multi-maple-leaf and Polar Bears look good but not in stock yet.

Archived