• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Deals.....

HighlandTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stuck a 1kg lunar monkey into the cart on Friday from STG, see there are none available today. Was wondering if @Danny-boy had been purchasing again and cleaned them out?

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

I stuck a 1kg lunar monkey into the cart on Friday from STG, see there are none available today. Was wondering if @Danny-boy had been purchasing again and cleaned them out?

Ha ha, no I haven't bought for a couple of weeks.

The kilo monkey is an utterly superb coin though, you should go for it if they come back in stock.

1kg 2015 kook is my favourite though.

Stacker since 2013

3 hours ago, Danny-boy said:

Ha ha, no I haven't bought for a couple of weeks.

The kilo monkey is an utterly superb coin though, you should go for it if they come back in stock.

1kg 2015 kook is my favourite though.

Yes I did actually manage to bag one on Friday. Added some other items, some are not in stock as yet but will hopefully be shipped soon. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

• 3 weeks later...

First post!!!

Although they are only 64% silver, the coin I have had most success with buying below spot are the Austrian schilling 5's and 10's. You have to trawl eBay but I did recently get over a troy oz of silver in these coins for £6.50 incl postage.

Incidentally due to their pure bullion value, I cleaned them and they come up amazing.

Well chuffed.

20160109_105346.jpg

Not that they represent much value compared to spot price, but compared to retail value these 100g Umicore bars keep selling on eBay for <£50 including postage and packing. Pick is of one I got last week. These retail for £75+ from dealers.

14523471696801384937229.jpg

57 minutes ago, HelpingHands said:

@Rich99 Just so you know these silver and gold deal threads are for if you see a deal which is still active so you can alert others.  I can see how the title can be read the other way though.

Oops sorry. Ok maybe more relevant is: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2016-Silver-Britannia-unc-1oz-Troy-ounce-Fine-Silver-Bullion-Coin-/181617531021?hash=item2a493f988d:g:Am4AAOSwEgVWTF7a     ?

£16.29 including delivery

Buy 3+ coins and you can barter 2-3% off as I did...

If thats not helpful i'll shut up now. :unsure:

5 hours ago, Rich99 said:

http://atkinsonsbullion.com/silver/silver-bars/50g-silver-bars/pre-owned-50g-silver-bar

Pre-owned LMBA s/h 50g bars at Atkinsons for £25.36 delivered

Just nabbed a few...

5 hours ago, Rich99 said:

http://atkinsonsbullion.com/silver/silver-bars/50g-silver-bars/pre-owned-50g-silver-bar

Just nabbed a few...

Yikes those last 5 didnt last long, hope someone here got em

On 1/10/2016 at 13:54, Rich99 said:

Just nabbed a few...

I bought a couple of these, got them this morning, got a pair of nice retro Degussa brick bars.

Edit, found a place selling the same bar for twice the price on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXTREMELY-RARE-VINTAGE-DEGUSSA-OLD-BRICK-BAR-50G-999-SILVER/281891144954?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3D7daf16afeb384fe0b0c1fe1964944854%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D400914506403

2 hours ago, Danny-boy said:

Most certainly.

There were a handful of single coin purchases, and a few for 10 and 20, one for 30!  There was a best offer option too - no-one took that!

Ebay looking like a dangerous place to buy, but great credit to them in removing the listing quickly - it must be a nightmare keeping on top of the scallys!

Archived