• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

"The First Rule of Precious Metal Club Is..."

Rule 3 join the Naughty boy step!

Rule 4 dont talk about NBS membership!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

6 minutes ago, Darr3nG said:

It was a previous work colleague who got me interested in stacking and when I think about it was very cagey about details (that was a few years ago). I have mentioned it to other friends/colleagues, but they just assume I collect coins!

I've tried to "advise" family, but absolutely no interest. One brother recently asked about returns on silver, having read about it going to the moon, but I warned him to steer clear until he gets a better understanding.

Yeah, it's a delicate balance, if you don't talk about it then people won't be introduced to PMs

But, talk too much, you get robbed!

8 minutes ago, WulfrunCoins said:

HerefordBullyun I thought your avatar was frightening; But, then I saw your banner:

https://www.thesilverforum.com/profile/11408-herefordbullyun/

Consider yourself lucky you have not seen his trumpet or curtains .......... :ph34r:

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

21 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

Dunno about the first rule… but the last rule is that your postie probably knows more than you think. 😛

100% if I was a bad postman I bet I could pick out PM’s with an alarming degree of accuracy. 

9 hours ago, westminstrel said:

Dunno about the first rule… but the last rule is that your postie probably knows more than you think. 😛

My postie get's a case of what ever he's currently drinking every Christmas. Family knows. I have a silver bug for a brother a prepper for a father and the other half has an addiction for jewellery, gold is the drug of choice but silver will stop the shakes. 

2 hours ago, ZRPMs said:

My postie get's a case of what ever he's currently drinking every Christmas. Family knows. I have a silver bug for a brother a prepper for a father and the other half has an addiction for jewellery, gold is the drug of choice but silver will stop the shakes. 

Your family would be fun to be around. 😎

12 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

100% if I was a bad postman I bet I could pick out PM’s with an alarming degree of accuracy. 

Alright Dave we'll team up and do a competition. You take James and XRF the gold, I'll take ::cough:: nobody here ::cough:: and sniff out the drugs. After a month we'll compare stacks and see who made the most money 💰💸😁

Mind is primary and mass-energy is derivative

8 hours ago, HonestMoneyGoldSilver said:

Yep found that out the hard way

Hope it wasn't too much, I feel for you, but I know it's not all about the amount as it's as much if not more about the intrusion into you personal space/ home. My grandfather had his house broken into in the late 90's. They took about £25,000 but he always said it was more the invasion of home that worse than the loss of the money. 

I suppose this is why Rule ! and 2 are so important.

Edited by ZRPMs