• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Moo!! The cash cows ripe for milking. . . . (Again ! ! )

Paul

Ok ? What are we going to try and get chiselled for soon ??? 

Even chatGPT can't answer ! 

" As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, there is no specific historical significance or connection between the 29th of June and Prince Charles, the current heir apparent to the British throne. Prince Charles was born on November 14, 1948, and his major life events, such as his investiture as the Prince of Wales, marriage to Princess Diana, and other significant moments, do not have a direct association with the 29th of June. It's important to note that circumstances can change, and new developments may have occurred since my last update. " 

Anyone got any ideas Or clues ?? 

FB_IMG_1687808056276.jpg

FB_IMG_1687808048493.jpg

Edited by Paul

I think it's just when the RM has decided to release the bullion range of Coronation PM coins.  Nothing otherwise noteworthy about the date, IMO.

Personally I'm going to get milked for the bullion sov, double sov and the 1oz bullion coronation coin with the CRIII cypher on it.

Didn't go for any of the SOTDs or proofs, so this is my chance to add the crowned portrait to my PM collection 😀

• Paul changed the title to Moo!! The cash cows ripe for milking. . . . (Again ! ! )
1 hour ago, Becca said:

Wondering if they are going to hogg the double sovereign like they did the memorial or let it go to the high street 🤔

I was wondering that. Thinking it might be a nice coin to have.

17 minutes ago, Olivard said:

I was wondering that. Thinking it might be a nice coin to have.

The jubilee and memorial are awesome in double, the backs of the singles are a little too jumbled for me. Add this one and having the 3 kind of makes it a little stack of history 😀

Limited edition bullion coins ? Hahahahahah…trying to apply proof like limits on basic bullion coins….? Swervvvvve, unless at bullion prices !

Edited by Oldun

21 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Limited edition bullion coins ? Hahahahahah…trying to apply proof like limits on basic bullion coins….? Swervvvvve, unless at bullion prices !

They have been doing this with the Royal Arms coins for a couple years now.

I recently commented in another topic how the mintage of the bullion Royal Arms 2023 is smaller than that of the Coronation proof Sovereign. 🫤

1 hour ago, westminstrel said:

I recently commented in another topic how the mintage of the bullion Royal Arms 2023 is smaller than that of the Coronation proof Sovereign.

These RM anomalies do occur occasionally and taking advantage of them is generally very profitable if you have the time to wait.

Another example is the 2009 silver £1 shieldback. The proof coin has a mintage of 8,508 and sells for £20-£25.

The BU version was the first of its kind.. and a box-office debacle. With a maximum mintage of 50,000 only 359 were actually sold. As such it is the rarest silver decimal definitive coin ever minted. The current going rate is £200 unless you get very lucky.

All Wars Are Central Bankers' Wars

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

3 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

All the RM links I have hit today have sent me to this page, weird can't normally find one as you say

Edited by Becca

So aside from the sovereigns of course; that's 3 different flavours of 2023 Brits we have in the one year.

Separately, I don't know what the RM do by way of social media, but I wish I could have replied to one of their recent emails:

Britannia Drops to its Lowest Price Point This Quarter

Britannia Drops to its Lowest Price Point This Quarter

I would love to be able to respond - not from you it hasn't ........... :P

RM Email !!!.jpg

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they will never sit in.

44 minutes ago, Coverte said:

So aside from the sovereigns of course; that's 3 different flavours of 2023 Brits we have in the one year.

Separately, I don't know what the RM do by way of social media, but I wish I could have replied to one of their recent emails:

The RM likes to keep people guessing!