• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Mox Metals MOX100 - 100g .999 Silver Bras

Sorry about the poor quality pic, didn't want anyone getting too turned on.

(NOTE: Bra strap (sellotape) not included)

Mox Metals Logo Small.jpg  moxmetals.co.uk

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

8 minutes ago, Arganto said:

Mox wins TSF, and the internet. I need a lie down.

Just keep your hands where we can see them....

Ethically sourced, 100% recycled .999 silver bars & other precious metal coins, bars and collectables.

(Mox, crowned The Silver Forums number one hairy chest in the Northwest - as voted for by @CazLikesCoins, a lady who's seen more than her fair share, allegedly...)

2 hours ago, Arganto said:

It's the huge strips of tape that add that wonderful touch, I imagine removing the 'bra' will be quite the event 😳

Keeping it on, lifts and shapes like nowt else I have worn :)

Do you think @LawrenceChard goes to these lengths to sell stuff? Never thought I would be a topless model flogging lumps of metal on the internet, reckon I might start an onlyfans page 😍

3 minutes ago, stefffana said:

chris-hey.gif.ad95858607a7cee00978b1cf44b9fae2.gif

You reporting me AGAIN??!?!?

Who let you out of the NBS and into the respectable part of the forum????

2 hours ago, Mox said:

Do you think @LawrenceChard goes to these lengths to sell stuff? Never thought I would be a topless model flogging lumps of metal on the internet, reckon I might start an onlyfans page 😍

What with the nice fluffy chest hair and GSOH you'd probably do all right on onlyfans. You might have to start autographing the silver though. :D 

On 14/03/2023 at 13:36, CazLikesCoins said:

What with the nice fluffy chest hair and GSOH you'd probably do all right on onlyfans. You might have to start autographing the silver though. :D 

Ooooohhhh, female, lives in the NW, likes my chest hair and could be my first onlyfans customer 😍🥰😘

Edited by Mox

Bump (with added grind for @CazLikesCoins)

On 19/03/2023 at 12:59, CazLikesCoins said:

Free bumperoo

Thanks Caz, love your bumps :huh: