• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

3 minutes ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Too big to fail mate, thats the problem not the solution.

They wont have a great reset until CBDCs are introduced absolute fact. There will be more banks going down between now and then.

Until then the tax payer will be picking up the tab, and the most frightening thing about CBDC's is you will be taxed at source immediately and it will be instant. 

The bail outs will  continue until morale improves.....

It’s now the fastest race to the bottom, all Fiat fails, they are just doing at all the same time, without a doubt CBDC will be pushed as the saviour of when it’s really the ultimate financial trap.  

1 minute ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

It’s now the fastest race to the bottom, all Fiat fails, they are just doing at all the same time, without a doubt CBDC will be pushed as the saviour of when it’s really the ultimate financial trap.  

Thats why I shall be retiring in a country that doesn't want CBDC's

Edited by HerefordBullyun

2 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Thats why I shall be retiring in a country that doesn't want CBDC's

Where are we all heading then ? 

REMEMBER BIG PHARMA WANT YOU UNHEALTHY TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOU 

SAY NO TO THE VAX - YOU CANNOT UNVACCINATE 

QUESTION EVERYTHING -  NEVER TRUST GOVERMENTS

The more I watch about these banks failing the more I think we will see what happened to our energy companies, one after another failed that got swallowed up by 2 major companies which gave them a strangle  hold on the market to hike up our bills 300%.

In the US they have already said they will only back and guarantee the larger banks so the smaller banks are dead, everyone with any deposits will move the the larger banks, and then the larger banks will just buy up the smaller banks for cents on the dollar.   

Next will be the UK, there will only be 3-4 major banks that most of us can bank with.......whats the end goal?   Zero choice and zero options just like your energy bill everyone is on a variable rate, the same will be for loans, credit cards and mortgages. 

It's the same pattern over and over. 

7 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

The more I watch about these banks failing the more I think we will see what happened to our energy companies, one after another failed that got swallowed up by 2 major companies which gave them a strangle  hold on the market to hike up our bills 300%.

In the US they have already said they will only back and guarantee the larger banks so the smaller banks are dead, everyone with any deposits will move the the larger banks, and then the larger banks will just buy up the smaller banks for cents on the dollar.   

Next will be the UK, there will only be 3-4 major banks that most of us can bank with.......whats the end goal?   Zero choice and zero options just like your energy bill everyone is on a variable rate, the same will be for loans, credit cards and mortgages. 

New World Order.

I'm just glad Harry and Megan were made whole, and everyone gets to do their bit bailing them out. Imagine losing all that money you worked so hard for just because you didn't have foresight and take personal responsibility.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

27 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Been thinking this quite a bit too, almost like the big companies are fighting back against the smaller or newer disruptors. Rather than let their market be eaten away they can rebuild from the ashes

• 2 weeks later...

Schiff is not that stupid - but he has to say that the geniouses at the FED are dumb, inept etc

Anything else would cost him dearly, he's had enough disruption already from these guys. Not that he is taken seriously by the majority, willful ignorance prevails

Stress tests are convoluted calculations that ensure all banks pass. They are not testing consumer products that could 'fail' and then be replaced by a new-and-improved model.

Nobody can afford even a rumour about a bank, let alone failing a stress test😅

One has only to question the motivation of publishing stress test 'results' in the first place. Like someone going around claimning 'Trust me, I am not a thief, I'd never lie to you, honestly'

Everybody knows the war is over / Everybody knows the good guys lost
                               Everybody knows the boat is leaking / Everybody knows the captain lied..   
                                                                                                            "Gold is money, everything else is credit" --J.P. Morgan, 1912

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Bumble said:

And crash goes another. FIrst Republic has gone to zero this weekend.

Ooooooohhhh fun and games for gold price when the markets reopen ! To da'mooooooooooooonn!!

Just now, Lordwolfsbeard said:

Who is next ?

My bank can collapse, there's nowt in. Royal mint got it all :(

9 minutes ago, Paul said:

Ooooooohhhh fun and games for gold price when the markets reopen ! To da'mooooooooooooonn!!

My bank can collapse, there's nowt in. Royal mint got it all :(

I’m working on it bud. No debt, just assets.

Edited by Lordwolfsbeard

The end goal looks to be corralling the customers of 100's of different US banks into the largest 5-6 banks.   We have this already had this in this country with energy companies one fails after the next and the market is carved up only leaving the big players.  When theirs no choice for options for customers it's WHAMO!   Slam everyones bill up.    Same will be for banks, I'm truly amazed the credit card companies  have not bumped their 39.9% APR to 50% APR yet.  

Edited by GoldDiggerDave

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

The end goal looks to be corralling the customers of 100's of different US banks into the largest 5-6 banks.   We have this already had this in this country with energy companies one fails after the next and the market is carved up only leaving the big players.  When theirs no choice for options for customers it's WHAMO!   Slam everyones bill up.    Same will be for banks, I'm truly amazed the credit card companies  have not bumped their 39.9% APR to 50% APR yet.  

It's clear the big banks in the US who own the Federal Reserve are salivating. I believe this round of consolidation is key to introduction of CBDCs. After all why put your deposits at risk when you can "sleep easy" with an account at the FED.

Where the US leads other western economies follow.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

3 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Within next to 2 years I think there will be the only bigs left then they can force the CBDC on the world. Assets will be only place to run as there won't be any bank branches left to do bank runs for cash. Gold is money everything else is debt. Do what the central banks are doing and not what they say. 

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use