• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

New Member, Wanting to Say Hello

17 minutes ago, James32 said:

@Rosco fear not- you are still in the right place. It's a full moon tonight, which explains some of the comments above (only some though)

I don’t know what planet you’re on but the next one on earth isn’t until next week. Is it a different moon in Norn Ireland? 😆

‘The next full moon will occur on Monday, May 16 at 12:14 a.m. (0414 GMT), but the moon will appear full the night before and after its peak to the casual stargazer.’

1 minute ago, Foster88 said:

I don’t know what planet you’re on but the next one on earth isn’t until next week. Is it a different moon in Norn Ireland? 😆

‘The next full moon will occur on Monday, May 16 at 12:14 a.m. (0414 GMT), but the moon will appear full the night before and after its peak to the casual stargazer.’

Well there's a piece of vital information that ruined the party 🥳 

Obviously I meant to say total eclipse. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

8 hours ago, Rosco said:

Hello all,

I'm new to precious metals and don't have much knowledge but really like the idea of diversifying my wealth and maybe collecting some coins. I have been browsing around and am quite astonished by the amount of variety in some of these coins. I am interested in starting a tube of 25 1oz Silver Britannias to start with possibly. I would like to see any coins with age of sail ships on them much like Temeraire on the new style £20 if such a thing exists?

Anyway, I look forward to dealing with people and browsing through what you all have to offer.

Cheers,

Rosco

Welcome to the forum Rosco! 

2 hours ago, Rosco said:

Haha thanks for the welcomes. I do like a bit of banter so I think I'll get along just fine. I wish I signed up Saturday night now to see how you'd all reply after a few drinks 😂.

After a few bevvies we're all "bert" friends. 

@stefffana will be your Bertist friend and try and sell you a silver tray. 

@James32 will be sat in the bathtub with his nutts wired to @arshimo2012 sales page and drinking gin and tonic with a slice of lemon straddling the rim of a diamond tumbler.

@HerefordBullyun will be in the darkest corner being indecent with his dolly working off his frustration because he still hasn't got his ****ING silver tankard. 

@Dakaras @Midasfrog @GoldDiggerDave @Darr3nG will all be on the 3rd rendition of sweet Caroline by the time they've finished their first 2 pints. 

7 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Welcome 🤗

What a weak warm welcome. Go to the naughty boy step.....

More effort required!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

After a few bevvies we're all "bert" friends. 

@stefffana will be your Bertist friend and try and sell you a silver tray. 

@James32 will be sat in the bathtub with his nutts wired to @arshimo2012 sales page and drinking gin and tonic with a slice of lemon straddling the rim of a diamond tumbler.

@HerefordBullyun will be in the darkest corner being indecent with his dolly working off his frustration because he still hasn't got his ****ING silver tankard. 

@Dakaras @Midasfrog @GoldDiggerDave @Darr3nG will all be on the 3rd rendition of sweet Caroline by the time they've finished their first 2 pints. 

@Roscoplease note that @Mtaybarstarts drinking at 7am on a Monday, and doesn't stop until 6:59am the next Monday! 

78av.gif

Just now, Rosco said:

I'd be the same if I could. Well I've ran out of reactions, might have to become a silver member now 😂

Ahh well if that happens you will have access to a certain naughty boy step.....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

6 minutes ago, Rosco said:

I'd be the same if I could. Well I've ran out of reactions, might have to become a silver member now 😂

That's how they get you.... You just never have enough reactions. The naughty boy step is where all the stuff that would normally get you kicked off happens. All the riffraff meet there to try and make sense of the nonsense (always fails but we try anyway) and for the s**** & giggle's. Hope to see you there soon.

6 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

One Of Us GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Should we tell him how he could earn Grandmaster cape really quickly????

• 3 months later...