• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

7 hours ago, Silverlocks said:

The vendor has no feedback at all for sales and yet Ebay lets them list a silver bar for £15,000.  Ebay wouldn't let me put on a monitor at £500.  WTF is up there?

476 Feedback

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

3 minutes ago, Gordy said:

476 Feedback

None of it is for sales.  I've got more feedback on my ebay account, and I've been on Ebay about 10x as long.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

2 minutes ago, bluffer said:

"I lost all my savings in one Chinese investment scam in the second half of 2021 (i.e.

pig butchering) and ended with a loan. The one who would purchase the bar would help me to repay the loan and start again in my life from the beginning. "

seems legit

Ah China investment scam!

You buy cup and saucer of finest China that turn out to be some cheapo porcelain 🙄

1 hour ago, James32 said:

That's @Silverlocks US address?

What I want to know is how much cocaine is included in the order.

And how much OP has already sampled.

The Sovereign is the quintessentially British coin.  It has a German queen on the front, an Italian waiter on the back, and half of them were made in Australia.

On 13/12/2022 at 00:45, James32 said:

Come on guy's!!

There has to be a deep pocket philanthropist amongst us?

@Gordy @LawrenceChard @dicker @SiCole @Mtaybar @Gruff @Silverlocks @MonkeysUncle @Petra

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175199654308

So I messaged this guy a few days ago pretending I was interested. He messaged back excited with another picture and certificate. Then I informed him It's only worth around £860 at ghe time. His response was he knew it was way and above what it's worth but he's trying to recoup the money he lost when he was scammed on ebay. 

I'm not sure he sees the irony in ripping people off to make up for being ripped off. Although I think he was just spinning lines lol. 

1 minute ago, Mtaybar said:

So I messaged this guy a few days ago pretending I was interested. He messaged back excited with another picture and certificate. Then I informed him It's only worth around £860 at ghe time. His response was he knew it was way and above what it's worth but he's trying to recoup the money he lost when he was scammed on ebay. 

I'm not sure he sees the irony in ripping people off to make up for being ripped off. Although I think he was just spinning lines lol. 

£860 ?

Can I sell you some silver bars please?

No pigs have been harmed in this message. 

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

Someone once scammed me out of a car (true story) ... therefore im now going to try and sell a silver bar for 15k ... its an interesting internal narrative.

14 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

I just took a price from some dealer sites and averaged it lol. 

Screenshot_20221221_192756_eBay.jpg

he lost a lot in another scam  

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

1 hour ago, ArgentSmith said:

he lost a lot in another scam  

Right.... some people are just bloody ignorant. Basically saying its OK to scam because I'm a victim of another scam. Ah well... that makes it all OK then 🤦

So..... sold one of my Tavex bars of fleabay and messaged the buyer about the strikes etc and xmas delays and said i would post it out after xmas and upgrade him to SD for his trouble, (he replied, that's fine) he messaged me this morning asking where it is and when i re-explained he had a go saying basically i cant be bothered to post it....

here lies my problem, not a big one tbf but anyhoo I'm gonna cancel it on him and block him from buying anything else cos i reckon he's trouble and an idiot anyway

i know the thoughts of you lot but what say you?

1... cancel it

2... post it

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

1 minute ago, Gordy said:

So..... sold one of my Tavex bars of fleabay and messaged the buyer about the strikes etc and xmas delays and said i would post it out after xmas and upgrade him to SD for his trouble, (he replied, that's fine) he messaged me this morning asking where it is and when i re-explained he had a go saying basically i cant be bothered to post it....

here lies my problem, not a big one tbf but anyhoo I'm gonna cancel it on him and block him from buying anything else cos i reckon he's trouble and an idiot anyway

1... cancel it

2... post it

Cancel. Not worth the possible hassle. Could go missing even if its delivered if you know what I mean. 

Just post it, there are enough things being said on there about delays due to the postage issues. I stopped using ‘Hermes’ (or whoever!) and for the last two or three months have been using Royal Mail second class signed as that’s the postage costs covered that they are paying. All have (eventually) got there no problems. Buyers been told what postage, not a single problem! (Not gold or silver!)

oh yes, then block him!🤔😮😁

59 minutes ago, Gordy said:

1... cancel it

2... post it

Cancel, I cancelled something on there because after accepting an offer, on their recent feedback someone said they claimed the package never arrived and claimed the money back and they had very little feedback, felt better to be safe than sorry and ended up selling it on here. 

Nothing bad happened, the next sale my payment was put on hold for a while though, but after that one it went back to instant payout