• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Binlord of the week on ebay

dicker

@ArgentSmith

Thanks for this.  The seller is definitely the Binlord of the week.

Feedback is a real giggle.  Sells crappy records with positive feedback but then clearly carries out a blatant scam when selling gold coins.

How on earth does eBay allow him to keep selling!

Not my circus, not my monkeys

I listed a dozen items on ebay over the week. 3 sales out of 12 were cancelled when the " buyers " pulled out because they couldnt afford it or they bid to much.  Absolutely a waste of time and energy.  There is so much c**p on there it has no respectability.  People see over priced buy it now and start bidding thinking they are getting a bargain then as a after thought realise they paid over the odds. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354335137241?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=w-yjJHtBQX6&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=XFnzkYJpTH2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

well not entirely sure this warrants the title but I'll call it anyway lol. I present to you..... 🎶 Binlord of the week🎶

Edited by Mtaybar

2 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354335137241?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=w-yjJHtBQX6&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=XFnzkYJpTH2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

well not entirely sure this warrants the title but I'll call it anyway lol. I present to you..... 🎶 Binlord of the week🎶

I love he’s coins 🤣 just spend ages looking at everything 🤣 his name is right funny!

1 hour ago, Mtaybar said:

Seller claiming 10% of sale supports charity. How generous of them😂

Wow this one "is in it's capsule".......and I'm sure its the genuine plastic one from 1827!

I've looked though a few listings tonight, there is so much scrap and suspect sovereigns for sale you deserve to get burned if you attempt to buy the junk. 

Screenshot 2022-10-21 at 17.53.28.png

17 hours ago, Mtaybar said:

Wow... I should totally sell mine, we can pay the house off

On 21/10/2022 at 09:13, Mtaybar said:

I wonder if he's on magic mushrooms or glue or both!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

3 minutes ago, Puddlejumper19 said:

Maybe they come with the reindeer?

I like to buy the pre-dip dip