• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Power coin 15% cancellation fee

goldhunter

20 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

I was just about to order off them, I will wait to see you have a favourable outcome before I give them any of my money.

@GoldDiggerDave We have checked that order, it was actually charged 15% fees for cancellation and the amount was 60.00 euro (about £50.00). This amount has been fully refunded yesterday, we didn't even keep the not refundable fees that the credit card company applies (about 5%). I think that the customer will also confirm that on this forum soon.

4 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

@PowerCoin Well done good to see some good will and it goes along way.  Good result for everyone  WELL DONE👍

A forum goes both ways, good work is rewarded when we have thousands of purchasers and bad work can lose tens of thousands in sales...its good to see powercoin stepping up but people, read the deals in future cos balking isn't good for anyone, we sell as well as buy and nobody wants problems after we sell even in preorder. 

On 03/02/2022 at 13:04, StackemHigh said:

The whole idea of pre-order and inflated stock of precious metals really does infuriate me. A lead time of maybe a few days after the mint has confirmed dispatch of goods is ok, but several weeks or months is downright shocking and such practices show poor working practice even serious cash flow problems paying for orders by gouging customers weeks or months in advance.

I wouldn't call it gouging, I have ordered through powercoin and had some real delays and yes, I'm angry but I'm angry at fedex for still having goods that arrived in LA 9 days ago but I still don't have them in florida, these are weird times...but I paid my total on day one to powercoin, to Poland mint, to nz mint, to royal mint.

Its the manufacturer which has the main problem then the shipper second, the middle man like powercoin who don't actually make the items who are the ones we vent at the most..but they are governed by the maker and shipper and stuck the same way as any flipper amongst us.

Do we deserve grief if we sell and then the shipper to us or ebay or the post office let us down?, we don't take 10% from ebay buyers or silver forum buyers to hold their place in line..why should the premium middle dealers do it.

I hate having thousands of dollars tied up but then it gets tied up at NGC, PCGS, etc....I can't even guarentee my Amazon order will arrive in three weeks even if it says available at checkout...my fedex sends me updates sometimes every hour to give me another excuse to why it can't deliver my items from new zealand that are in Tennessee...but says they'll be here tomorrow

I have sat here after spending around 150  hours of my life arguing with a share dealer based in the Netherlands via the Dutch equivalent of the Ombudsman. I have become immersed in arguing over back side covering weasel words. I stupidly read this thread and found myself reading the same drivel from a business that holds all the cards and the money. 

Back to basics. The difference between using one retailer over another comes down to the proposition. Part of that, the most important part, is customer service. Let me explain, customer, that is me. The little person. Service, that is what you provide. In return, I put food on your table, clothes on your back and a roof over your head. Customers know that things go wrong, it is how they are handled that matters. Scrap the weasel words and provide the service.