• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Cashing out of silver

Fishface220

7 hours ago, StackemHigh said:

I've been into silver since 1990 and gold since 1998. Beat that. Hahahaha

........Hahaha !  ......been collecting silver coins since the late 1970's and first gold coin in 1982.

Don't forget there are plenty of oldies on TSF.  I expect someone here will call me a late starter !  😄

On 18/10/2021 at 06:32, Stacktastic said:

Ahh why did I sell my BP & Shell :(
You live and learn. 

Ive still quite a few of them :) 100$ to $150 a barrel next year still a buy!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

2 hours ago, Captinjack said:

I still get alot of pleasure from just getting the silver out and looking at it,most other things I spent money on have long gone lol...let the price fall,I can just buy bigger pieces 😅

My girlfriend has a nice 1 kg Kookaburra coin in silver, it has a prominent place in her room. A few days ago we were laughing about it. At least with this she has the pleasure of looking at it, she has a tracker who is also not doing what it should do but that's just a number on a screen ...

15 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Ive still quite a few of them :) 100$ to $150 a barrel next year still a buy!

Yeah. Im sticking to swing trading as I can see the s&p back to pre covid level soon. 
I shall certainly dip into and out of oil, but only on a weekly basis. 
Gold should be a decent performer for 2022. 

I will load up on oil dividend stocks when everyone is selling! 😛
Set up a separate account this week with a dozen emerging market ETF's, commodities & solid stocks that are beaten down - as and when. 

Edited by Stacktastic

1 hour ago, Stacktastic said:

Yeah. Im sticking to swing trading as I can see the s&p back to pre covid level soon. 

Why? Mate one thing ive seen is that you dont have the pateince. Pick things long and the rest you think is short trading. Ive already told you what is long.

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

On 25/12/2021 at 14:48, HerefordBullyun said:

Why? Mate one thing ive seen is that you dont have the pateince. Pick things long and the rest you think is short trading. Ive already told you what is long.

Good point. ;) 

although I banked 10% this week on at&t & am green on the other 10 stocks i have bought so its going well. :) 

I dont have to be glued to the stocks all day everyday (unless its very choppy) - so limits stress. 
stocks that will not crash much in a downturn as they are already super undervalued. 
I just think there will be a much better buying opportunity on the cards. 

Having said that I am setting up a separate ISA account with a range of stuff including emerging market ETF's & will be picking off beaten down dividend plays, some growth stuff (ie like Alibaba atm), commodities & PM's for the longer term. It will be added too little and often & loads when its a stock dessert!! 😛

Ive signed up for Lynn Aldens reports - money well spent as she provides fabulous analysis. 

Edited by Stacktastic

4 hours ago, Stacktastic said:

Good point. ;) 
😛

Ive signed up for Lynn Aldens reports - money well spent as she provides fabulous anal

Hope you get your monies worth

On 25/12/2021 at 14:48, HerefordBullyun said:

What is long? :) In your humble opinion of course!

2 hours ago, tsmr said:

What is long? :) In your humble opinion of course!

Oil coal Uranium PM Metal miners lithium miners ETH BTC 

Edited by HerefordBullyun

7 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Oil coal Uranium PM Metal miners lithium miners ETH BTC 

Interesting, thanks for this. I joined this forum as I wanted to diversify my assets via PMs but hadn't considered adding any miners to my portfolio. Are there any that you'd recommend to buy right now?

16 minutes ago, tsmr said:

Interesting, thanks for this. I joined this forum as I wanted to diversify my assets via PMs but hadn't considered adding any miners to my portfolio. Are there any that you'd recommend to buy right now?

There is a stocks and shares gold miners picks thread @Stacktastic and @Bumble are your men

6 hours ago, tsmr said:

any that you'd recommend to buy right now?

Yes get a time machine, go back 24 hours (or ideally to april) & buy Cadence Minerals. ;) 
If only you could do that - sheesh we would clear up. 

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/Uv7vIe8A/?symbol=CADENCE+MINERALS  

The GDX & GDXJ has seen some great prices recently - keep eye on them - less risk. 
Im putting it out there, but I think gold will outcompete bitcoin next year/early 2023. ;) 

Edited by Stacktastic