• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

24 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Far to much going on. I'm slowing down with the mint after 2022 is over. Its been a whirlwind of releases and blunders along the way. They need to give themselves a chance to catchup and the rest of us a break lol

Mate it a fantastic business model, take 10’s if not 100’s of millions up front for orders of gothics, all the unlimited KCIII, the entire 2022 memorial sovereigns etc, and sit on the cash until the gold price drops, if it goes up blag covid, or any other production issues and then only process the orders once the gold price drops using our money to short the PM markets……they can’t lose.  

Ive cancelled some of my orders and will sit and wait until mid Jan to see if they can get the 2022 memorial sovereigns delivered I might bail on a few more sets just see how I feel in January……..the problem they are going to have is cost of living some are willing to wait with all good intentions but once the Christmas credit card bill lands I can see more than one or two cancelling to pay off other debt.

20 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Mate it a fantastic business model, take 10’s if not 100’s of millions up front for orders of gothics, all the unlimited KCIII, the entire 2022 memorial sovereigns etc, and sit on the cash until the gold price drops, if it goes up blag covid, or any other production issues and then only process the orders once the gold price drops using our money to short the PM markets……they can’t lose.  

Ive cancelled some of my orders and will sit and wait until mid Jan to see if they can get the 2022 memorial sovereigns delivered I might bail on a few more sets just see how I feel in January……..the problem they are going to have is cost of living some are willing to wait with all good intentions but once the Christmas credit card bill lands I can see more than one or two cancelling to pay off other debt.

Well according to the mint, there won't be any further sales of the memorial coins after December 31st. I assume if there are returns for replacement then those will be swapped for any in thd store room, but any returns for cancellation will be thrown in the melting pot. 

I'd of cancelled the Gothic Crown a long time ago if it were me. You've been waiting more than long enough. You sir have the patience of a Saint lol. One thing I don't get though, why wait this long for a silver gothic crown but not a gold memorial set ..... Just curious ?

28 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

1 hour ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

They will be minting and delivering coins 2 years out of sync for some the gothic you mentioned was a 2021 have not all been delivered yet and some will come in 2023.  I had a whinge at my RM account manger about his yesterday, I said I’ll will order the coins I want but will cancel if you can’t deliver them….think they took umbrage at be cancelling an order that I’ve now waited 12 months for.  

They will be pumping the annual sets in 3 weeks, plus all the new 2023 coins and they are years behind on some and months behind on almost everything else. 

Apologies if you’ve mentioned it multiple times… but I don’t remember now. Which Gothic Crown coin are you waiting for?

They will be minting and delivering coins 2 years out of sync for some the gothic you mentioned was a 2021 have not all been delivered yet and some will come in 2023.  I had a whinge at my RM account manger about his yesterday, I said I’ll will order the coins I want but will cancel if you can’t deliver them….think they took umbrage at be cancelling an order that I’ve now waited 12 months for.  

They will be pumping the annual sets in 3 weeks, plus all the new 2023 coins and they are years behind on some and months behind on almost everything else. 

Apologies if you’ve mentioned it multiple times… but I don’t remember now. Which Gothic Crown coin are you waiting for?

46 minutes ago, westminstrel said:

It’s okay I suspect more than a few people will be asking where their 2022 sovereigns are in January. 

Ive had the same sort of response from the RM over the Yale of Beaufort they havent sent and Ive paid for......

Ive subscribed to the RM Tudor beasts series and still im waiting....

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

8 hours ago, HerefordBullyun said:

Ive had the same sort of response from the RM over the Yale of Beaufort they havent sent and Ive paid for......

Mate it’s money up front and you can whistle for the goods you have paid for.  

9 minutes ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

As Ive just found out - much to my disgust!

Central bankers are politicians disguised as economists or bankers. They’re either incompetent or liars. So, either way, you’re never going to get a valid answer.” - Peter Schiff

Sound money is not a guarantee of a free society, but a free society is impossible without sound money. We are currently a society enslaved by debt.

If you are a new member and want to know why we stack PMs look at this link https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/56131-videos-of-significance/#comment-381454

I enjoy paying a 100% deposit plus postage up front makes me feel altruistic.

"It might make sense just to get some in case it catches on"  - Satoshi Nakamoto 2009

"Its going to Zero" - Peter Schiff 2013

"$1,000,000,000 by 2050"  - Fidelity 2024

2 hours ago, CaptCaveMan said:

Just keep thinking, free storage 😂

Don’t give them ideas! Then they only need to mint coins if it was ever requested for delivery 🚚 

Oh no, too late! 🤦‍♂️ 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

3 hours ago, GoldDiggerDave said:

Exactly. I noticed this several years ago but on a much smaller scale than the current mess. Jessopp is raking in the cash in advance to manipulate the end of financial year results and impress her boss at HM Treasury by achieving the targets set to her and some more. Let’s hope we all learn from this by not taking the bait this time next year and scupper her plans. She’ll probably be moved on with a promotion elsewhere in the meantime though.

I pity the customers waiting on the RM Christmas decorations though. They’re the ones with their Christmas trees still in the window in August.

Own it and Love it.

(With thanks to 9x883 for the suggestion)

On 15/12/2022 at 11:23, HerefordBullyun said:

Have you got your free display box yet ?

Just now, SovereignBishop said:

Nope they told me that was delayed too... to$$ers!

Just now, SovereignBishop said:

Got more chance of a free reach around! 

Has anyone got any of the golds from the KCIII un limited series range delivered yet?