• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2022 Sovereign design revealed?

1 hour ago, watchesandwhisky said:

I have a tracked 48 message saying it was dispatched yesterday, would they use tracked 48 for a £10 snowman 50p? if so i bought one...I would expect special delivery for the sets 

Did you pay £3 for delivery of snowman? If so, will be for this. Sets are usually sent special courier, DHL last timeI got one I think.

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

14 minutes ago, Paul said:

£4795 was the RRP at launch 

£6295 now with BCC

See what the secondary market sales are like in the coming months, once a few are in, I guess that is 'assumed market value £ ' 

Cheapest I've seen at the moment is on Ebay for £5995 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/165184744419

12 minutes ago, Paul said:

To be fair if you are holding 5-10 years even at this price you'll still be onto a profit long term, once graded up

Well, I paid their price and I got the Print from the Royal Mint separately.

I really wanted the 5 Sov so it had to be done. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

33 minutes ago, GrahamDiamond said:

My Full Sovereigns have been Dispatched, Let's hope they are up to SCRATCH Coinsters.

I saw that message and opened my emails. Got really excited to see a RM email until I read the title 😂

3509A229-9A94-451B-BC3E-6C4C871D714C.jpeg

Currently building my silver stack so looking for Kooks, Koalas, Eagles & Pandas

Outside of silver I also run a technology YouTube channel http://youtube.com/thenorthernblogger

1 minute ago, watchesandwhisky said:

Damn, yeah I think its that.

Mines still sat in open orders. 

Yeah, if still in open orders not been dispatched yet. I’m expecting helicopter delivery given the premium charged.😁

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

Just now, Stu said:

Yeah, if still in open orders not been dispatched yet. I’m expecting helicopter delivery given the premium charged.😁

Do you know if they take the money at the point of dispatch? I notice my creditcard has a hold on the funds but its not taken yet..

5 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Personally I think the print is a great idea, but should have been an extra with the 5 coin set. Probably me being a tight Scotsman. 

1 minute ago, watchesandwhisky said:

Do you know if they take the money at the point of dispatch? I notice my creditcard has a hold on the funds but its not taken yet..

Yeah , they are quite good at taking funds promptly funnily enough. Certainly within a day or two at most in my experience. . 

15 minutes ago, MancunianStacker said:

Congrats mate ! Wish I could of got it myself 

I got the print though, maybe I will use it to gift wrap the full sov when I sell it 😂 

Edited by magpie79

1 minute ago, Stu said:

F..k, just bought the print also. . Note to self, stop having a whisky And RM , stop charging postage for every order you gets, let it piggy back of my others! 

Should be a good investment. The Queen isn’t getting any younger etc. 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

10 hours ago, wateros said:

aghrr... Just as I was writing this post, someone bought out all the sovereigns I had left on the site :(
Only half of them are left.... about which I am not convinced.
Well: I'm left with two sovereigns and one half on my account :)

Which site?

7 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

Try this code for free delivery :)

PST126

Thanks but already ordered now.

5 minutes ago, watchesandwhisky said:

Im a bit concerned now, its saying order placed today for my coin set even though i ordered on the 15th, i did get a conformation email. Call to customer services tomorrow and fingers crossed. 

Will be fine mate, chill out.