• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Hi, I bought both, 3 sets of the normal silver and 1 of the antique.

I am starting to really like medals after the last batch I got.

Thanks for your hard work in bringing medals to everybody's attention.

Deputydog

They will be a great buy. The Silver is even more popular than the copper and brass and Luckys intro prices are great.

I also bought 3 silver and an antique.

Between us we have 8% of the silver antique mintage )) and 3% of the silver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

They will be a great buy. The Silver is even more popular than the copper and brass and Luckys intro prices are great.

I also bought 3 silver and an antique.

Between us we have 8% of the silver antique mintage )) and 3% of the silver.

I've decided to dip my toes into the world of the Nanjing Pandas and bought just 1 of the silver ones. Be interesting to see how these go in the future. 

If worst comes to the worst it's still silver ( albeit with a heavy premium) ?

I've decided to dip my toes into the world of the Nanjing Pandas and bought just 1 of the silver ones. Be interesting to see how these go in the future. 

If worst comes to the worst it's still silver ( albeit with a heavy premium) [emoji6]

My prediction is 290 to 350 on eBay in 2 years ))

Would that be slabbed or raw?   ( I won't hold you to it) [emoji4] 

Slabbed )) maybe I will collect up all the uk silvers and we can all early release grade them ))

20 hours ago, SilverPirate said:

1oz Monkey King, from Silverstan. Got a feeling this will be a winner in the future.

http://silverstan.com/products/monkey-king-coloured-1oz-cased-perth-mint-999-fine-2016

Just bought one of these also. First silver I've bought,not purely for the silver content.

12 hours ago, Cully said:

If worst comes to the worst it's still silver ( albeit with a heavy premium) ?

Same here.. Had a look last night and they were gone but a few more popped up this morning so snapped one up?

39 minutes ago, bullionbull said:

On the topic of fake slabbed coins, where is best to try and get them authenticated? I have bought a few on ebay, I never thought they could be faked. 

I remember an article of a machine that can tell you, if the metal is legit through plastic,if anyone else has a link for it,please do me a favour and put it up guys thanks.

Put in a bid last night while I was sleeping for this proof 1990 1/10th panda.

d5050bae8fec072f9ca28b7e5695db1c.jpg

bcad365af9ef25796233c47fe91d17e8.jpg

64809982da67946de5374b42fa26359f.jpg

I used Peter Anthony's pricepedia to set the maximum price of $205 and it sold for $202.

On 31/08/2016 at 10:31, sovereignsteve said:

probably but if you paid by paypal you should be ok

Still not received it, told the guy if i don't have tracking by this evening i'll file claim with Paypal. Maybe a lesson to learn!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

On ‎22‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 18:42, TheSmartGuy said:

NICE