• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

On 23/10/2016 at 09:10, vand said:

Made a handy £600 from arbing on the horses yesterday, then went and splurged it all on 37oz of silver.. as ya do.

Should have at least got 1oz of silver horse. Or is that a nae nae

33 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

£365 delivered. A good price i thought. 

34 minutes ago, Danny-boy said:

What sort of price if you don't mind me asking?

Dont know what  i did to the last post..... £365 delivered for 9. Are you looking for some yourself ?

On 23/10/2016 at 09:10, vand said:

Made a handy £600 from arbing on the horses yesterday, then went and splurged it all on 37oz of silver.. as ya do.

Should have at least got 1oz of silver horse. Or is that a nae nae

Was happy to find an Email this morning saying that i had won 2 out of 8 of my commission bids from an auction yesterday.

And then the sting, £28.83p for two coins to be delivered, not to my address but to the nearest one of there outlets (15 miles away). told them no thanks will pick them up myself. probably a three hour drive there and back, next time i will go to the auction myself and it will be 3% less off of the hammer price, lesson learnt !

Anyway here's what I got

1872 yh.jpgprf 1980.jpg 

1872 London shield vic young head and 1980 proof with leather wallet but didn't say with coa (but hope there is!)   

30 minutes ago, AuZeus said:

Was happy to find an Email this morning saying that i had won 2 out of 8 of my commission bids from an auction yesterday.

And then the sting, £28.83p for two coins to be delivered, not to my address but to the nearest one of there outlets (15 miles away). told them no thanks will pick them up myself. probably a three hour drive there and back, next time i will go to the auction myself and it will be 3% less off of the hammer price, lesson learnt !

I think I got a coin at the same auction - £21 for delivery (I knew I should have bought more than 1).  But the quote I got said to my door so I hope I don't have to go to their nearest depot.

It was a 2012 sovereign.  It comes in a box but I think it might also be in the Mint packaging which is why the picture only shows the Queens Head.  One thing it does have is a COA from something called Pineapple Direct.  I am sure they will do one for you if you need it.540x360.jpg

Edited by Seasider

Bought a $1 not amazing little ding and ex mounted but no holes ))

4929bfe3c417c9a5d3c736ad1a3027a0.png

97c03ac0ff0bdb5d85b009c25a0b7f48.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a $1 not amazing little ding and ex mounted but no holes ))

4929bfe3c417c9a5d3c736ad1a3027a0.png

97c03ac0ff0bdb5d85b009c25a0b7f48.png

I promised myself I would've good...

I am failing...

IMG_8572.PNG

IMG_8573.PNG1902 Matte Proof Double Sovereign!

Edited by Guest