• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I bought.....

Bought a China Lunar 2015 proof goat.

These are (for China) low mintage and 98% stay in China. A few escape to the west.

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20160129%2F5ca70b5bdcdb5363fc30f383b5438b61.jpg&key=865e98f31a0e651b43127555760b5806ef51d887cdd67911d7de454e5f807533

imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20160129%2F4593489b4bfa64afbb5753eba5058ca3.jpg&key=bfc246871d6d025923eb6cd873fb5a3e9fdf568430f76a9c5dd186aaa24c1b3d

Actually bought Rabbit 2011 too

2d3140516e20b9fca52fb3fd3008a1bf.jpg

21 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

where from, US?

It was from the US. Only seller of these coins I've come across. Not cheap for an ounce but I want to carry on the run of these.

Put in an offer for a fiver less than advertised and was accepted.

55 minutes ago, MickB said:

It was from the US. Only seller of these coins I've come across. Not cheap for an ounce but I want to carry on the run of these.

Put in an offer for a fiver less than advertised and was accepted.

with a bit of luck it'll be marked as less than the commercial cutoff for not paying tax, but if not; it's tax plus the dreaded post office charge, ouch!:(

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

@Numistacker those chinese lunars are really nice , have you got any more in the series ? photos please !

I also have the Snake and Mouse

Mouse is last coin of series 3 China

Snake rabbit and goat are series 4

bfcc53c2c4c5f22ae93f8a99deb9003c.jpg

80,000 mintage proof

8acd5b782d9cadda8585e0c31b141890.jpg

220,000 mintage proof

@Numistacker those chinese lunars are really nice , have you got any more in the series ? photos please !

I also have the Snake and Mouse

Mouse is last coin of series 3 China

Snake rabbit and goat are series 4

bfcc53c2c4c5f22ae93f8a99deb9003c.jpg

80,000 mintage proof

8acd5b782d9cadda8585e0c31b141890.jpg

220,000 mintage proof

8 minutes ago, Cointreau said:

After a bit of a lull I am adding a bit to my stack.

10 Perth Mint lunar monkeys and 10 kooks.

Can't go wrong with that selection. Was it aSTG order or did you go elsewhere? I am contemplating putting an order in with goldsilver but can't be bothered with added hassle of the currency conversion malarkey. Is currency fare etc quite straightforward?  

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

19 minutes ago, Stu said:

Can't go wrong with that selection. Was it aSTG order or did you go elsewhere? I am contemplating putting an order in with goldsilver but can't be bothered with added hassle of the currency conversion malarkey. Is currency fare etc quite straightforward?  

Goldsilver in America!

I ordered the coins from Aurinum in Germany. I've bought from them quite a few times. They're a bit slower than STG but

comparable pricewise and so far 100% reliable.

Like some others here on this forum I use Transferwise. I think they're great.

If you have any questions about them just ask.

17 minutes ago, Cointreau said:

Goldsilver in America!

I ordered the coins from Aurinum in Germany. I've bought from them quite a few times. They're a bit slower than STG but

comparable pricewise and so far 100% reliable.

Like some others here on this forum I use Transferwise. I think they're great.

If you have any questions about them just ask.

Nah, GoldSilver Belgium, looks like a few folks from here have ordered from them. Don't like the potential vat and customs charges that could be attached from the states. May decide to pull the trigger in the next week or so also. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly