• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Monitoring Thread £ (GBP) only.

Message added by ChrisSilver

To discuss price action in USD instead, please see here: https://thesilverforum.com/topic/19861-silver-monitoring-thread-usd-only/

4 hours ago, gustavus said:

Posting my opinion as i see often in internet that russia is somekind of superpower. Thyer super only in bluff.

They are messing their missile tests, sinking own subs and buy their cheese abroad. St Petersburg cant even clean their own water (finland build and funded plants). And top of all they are feeding fake news all around.

Russian numbers about economics are as good as Chinese. No one really knows. Thats why they are buying gold.

For normal Russians dollar is the money they use. My hometown was in trouble last winter as local banks refused to change rubles for dollars (they dont keep dollars in reserve).

Next ten years will be exciting as (if) Putin needs to be replaced. My guess is Russia will break in parts.

If 'no-one knows' the economics in Russia then no-one can comment on them. That 'no-one knows' the economics is not a reason for Russia to buy gold - nor China. Russia is reported as being one of the few countries that is not in a net deficit. Many nations in the West are in reality bankrupt. Those are the economics.

i take it your hometown is in Finland or is it Russian?

Do Russians pay their bills with USD and go to the shops and pay in USD?

i would often buy French cheese when i was in England and now buy English cheese in Spain. 

i hear repeated from Western sources that US warships have been turned off by electronic jammers - There were several reports that many of the missiles in the last allied air strike on Syria were jammed and didn't go off or missed. Perhaps that is fake news - everything in the Western media is fake news so it would be like for like.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

15 hours ago, gustavus said:

Posting my opinion as i see often in internet that russia is somekind of superpower. Thyer super only in bluff.

They are messing their missile tests, sinking own subs and buy their cheese abroad. St Petersburg cant even clean their own water (finland build and funded plants). And top of all they are feeding fake news all around.

Russian numbers about economics are as good as chinese. No one really knows. Thats why they are buying gold.

For normal russians dollar is the money they use. My hometown was in trouble last winter as local banks refused to change rubles for dollars (they dont keep dollars in reserve).

Next ten years will be exciting as (if) putin needs to be replaced. My guess is russia will break in parts.

Sorry buddy this sounds too much like the usual propaganda. I don't fall for it. This russophobia really gets ugly at times.

1 hour ago, goldmember44 said:

Usa is losing its power to china. Fiat money is printed more and more and globalism is spreading. Strong leader countries look like they are in good run in middle of this shift. Critic is then claimed phobia. Russian people are nice, polite and have own sense a humour. Capability of russia is just off the roof in internet and often forgot how hard life for average russian can be and how its boiling.

S-400 isnt working yet for buyers and electric warfare is same level as all other countries that spend massive ammounts on army. They just dont (electric jamming, hacking) hide it so well and its part of strategy.

Before middle east they tried to get guns in india. That didnt go well.

And in long run russia tries "finlandization" on whole europe. I know that china and usa try/are doing same. Thats why europe should stand on its own feet more united.

1 minute ago, gustavus said:

Usa is losing its power to china. Fiat money is printed more and more and globalism is spreading. Strong leader countries look like they are in good run in middle of this shift. Critic is then claimed phobia. Russian people are nice, polite and have own sense a humour. Capability of russia is just off the roof in internet and often forgot how hard life for average russian can be and how its boiling.

S-400 isnt working yet for buyers and electric warfare is same level as all other countries that spend massive ammounts on army. They just dont (electric jamming, hacking) hide it so well and its part of strategy.

Before middle east they tried to get guns in india. That didnt go well.

And in long run russia tries "finlandization" on whole europe. I know that china and usa try/are doing same. Thats why europe should stand on its own feet more united.

Don't forget Finland received its independence from Russia :) And no, I very much doubt these conspiracy theories about the eevil Russkies trying to conquer us all. They just want a good deal and to be part of the world economy, the US deep state doesn't want them to be. It's really paranoia.

The Belt and Road is the master plan for the coming years. Germany is certainly turning towards the East - building plants in Russia - starting towards integration into the Belt and Road. Russia was a hell hole post dissolution of the USSR - people were starving. The country was devoured by the likes of Abramovich. The US sanctions hurt Russia but alternatives were formulated. The sanctions have hurt the EU - a lot of agricultural produce was exported to Russia. Significant attempts were made to destroy the ruble. Naturally Russia has distanced herself for the USD - in reality she does not have any Treasuries and a lot less USD. Both China and Russia have massive gold reserves - massive - far larger than the official numbers. 

Russia works hand in glove with China. This pair are the rival to US hegemony. We are not going to hear anything good about this pair - funnily enough we don't hear anything good about Russia and China. The controlled media project the bad guy role which rotates between them. Whilst Western powers waste $trillions on war and the military industrial complex - banking cabal steals whatever is left, Russia and China are building positive relationships around the world, creating systems outside the Western banking USD system.

The conclusion of this is obvious. i see the Deagal.com 2025 forecast (Western military website) puts China, India and Russia in the top three countries for GDP in 2025. http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx - i see Russia is ahead of Finland.
The site says The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc.

Something horrible is in store for the UK - the population is projected to collapse and the relative income of the people to fall to less than a quarter of the current amount. The implosion seems too much but i have wondered looking out the car window whilst travelling around - what are people doing? - how are people making money? i remember a time when British industry was very active and saw it gutted by mad cat strikes, incompetent management, under investment and entry into the Common Market. 

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 minute ago, goldmember44 said:

Yes thats true but mostly because of lenin. Story continues after that and even recent years there been russian news how it wasnt legit (because lenin wasnt in real charge at time). In same category goes latest news/"studies" (this summer) how stalin victims are now finnish occupy victims.

And on jeltsin time, russia was in good path to get in part of western economy.

Findalization isnt conquering, its more cheap. And on era of fast media, its evolved. I wont spam more, i will find proper topic from offtopic section if we like to share opinions.

25 minutes ago, gustavus said:

Yes thats true but mostly because of lenin. Story continues after that and even recent years there been russian news how it wasnt legit (because lenin wasnt in real charge at time). In same category goes latest news/"studies" (this summer) how stalin victims are now finnish occupy victims.

And on jeltsin time, russia was in good path to get in part of western economy.

Findalization isnt conquering, its more cheap. And on era of fast media, its evolved. I wont spam more, i will find proper topic from offtopic section if we like to share opinions.

The Communist revolution was a Western coup - revenge on the Czars by the Rothschilds. Those behind the coup were hand picked by the banking elite. 

Yeltsin was an alcoholic - Lord of the Drinks. He reigned during the 1990's - this was a terrible, terrible time in Russia. Russia was collapsing - a good path towards a vassal state of the usual suspects. 

3 hours ago, goldmember44 said:

Don't forget Finland received its independence from Russia :) And no, I very much doubt these conspiracy theories about the eevil Russkies trying to conquer us all. They just want a good deal and to be part of the world economy, the US deep state doesn't want them to be. It's really paranoia.

Using the word 'deep state' has me running for the door...biased is a two way street and so is fake news.

10 hours ago, sixgun said:

i see the Deagal.com 2025 forecast (Western military website) puts China, India and Russia in the top three countries for GDP in 2025. http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx - i see Russia is ahead of Finland.
The site says The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc.

Perhaps I am misinterpreting the 'data' presented in this forecast table, but according to this the US GDP will collapse by nearly 90%(!) in the next 6 years from $20tn to $2.4tn. Its population also will decline by 225 million people. It looks like most of the Western World is similarly in for a pretty rough ride too. 

Somehow, during this cataclysmic collapse, China, India and especially Russia are going to grow massively. Despite most of the Western World's population and GDP being destroyed. 

Either I am misunderstanding the table - which I hope is the case - or it is the most ridiculous example of fear mongering available. 

4 minutes ago, mdp2505 said:

Perhaps I am misinterpreting the 'data' presented in this forecast table, but according to this the US GDP will collapse by nearly 90%(!) in the next 6 years from $20tn to $2.4tn. Its population also will decline by 225 million people. It looks like most of the Western World is similarly in for a pretty rough ride too. 

Somehow, during this cataclysmic collapse, China, India and especially Russia are going to grow massively. Despite most of the Western World's population and GDP being destroyed. 

Either I am misunderstanding the table - which I hope is the case - or it is the most ridiculous example of fear mongering available. 

It's the latter - but 'all based on fact'.  How anyone can factually predict 20 years in th future is beyond me (and literally every economist), let alone the stastical analysis that's been used to create these 'facts'.  Still, this thread is a joyous read, nothing really to do with people's reactions to the changing price of silver (or near future guesses) as it was seemingly set out to be for of course, but joyous to see the imagination that adults still have and use.

Edited by Miganto

Interestingly Finland would be doing better than Sweden in 2025 - and winning Swedes in anything (but especially in ice-hockey) is rare but much celebrated in Finland I believe. 😄 🇫🇮 

Then again Australia would seem to be in for a minor fizzle as well - those numbers would seriously hurt some property investors that's for sure... 🧐 

The notes section on Deagal site may give context to their model:

"The key element to understand the process that the USA will enter in the upcoming decade is migration. In the past, specially in the 20th century, the key factor that allowed the USA to rise to its colossus status was immigration with the benefits of a demographic expansion supporting the credit expansion and the brain drain from the rest of the world benefiting the States. The collapse of the Western financial system will wipe out the standard of living of its population while ending ponzi schemes such as the stock exchange and the pension funds. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. This unseen situation for the States will develop itself in a cascade pattern with unprecedented and devastating effects for the economy. Jobs offshoring will surely end with many American Corporations relocating overseas thus becoming foreign Corporations!!!! We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia while migration to Europe - suffering a similar illness - won't be relevant." 

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

For the Deagel website prediction they say they use data from publicly available sources. So i take it, it is not a simple invention. This is a contentious prediction especially with respect to the USA. This is why there is the text at the bottom of the page - don't blame us - we are simply reporting what is in the tea leaves.

It is a few countries that it predicts will collapse in 6 years time (not 20 years) - i see the USA but the UK is horrendous. These are the axis of the Anglo-America cabal - to a large extent a big chunk of the Western 'Deep State'. Both nations were industrial nations which are now a shadow of their former selves. i remember Thatcher harping on about we were switching to a service economy, that the City would generate the wealth of the nation etc etc. My thinking is these are soft jobs - they can be dispense with very quickly - these people are generally unfit for hard times and physical graft - they would not do well in the economic collapse that is coming when fiat comes down. Many on the silver forum are here b/c they recognise fiat is coming down.

Russia is a massive country with massive resources, China and India are large population and area - they have resources of manpower and or materials. i remember my grandma had a vacuum flask in her pantry. It had a cork top which was a bit worn and she put grease proof paper round the cork. It was pretty 'tinny' but if it worked in those day it would be used until it could no longer be repaired and then another use would be found. It was made in China. It was about the only thing i had seen that came from China which is why i remember it from childhood. China had little to no contact with the West. Russia was behind the Iron Curtain - indeed Eastern Europe was behind the Iron Curtain. You might see the odd product - i remember some really excellent jam from Poland but nothing else - a few crappy cars perhaps. So there was a big chunk of the world that might as well not exist. Europe, the British Empire and North America carried on and were prospering. The Communist states were in relative poverty. Let's flip this over - no reason the roles could not be reversed. The manufacture and materials are in BRICS nations - the UK is an industrial bombsite - North Sea oil is not what it was - the coal mines are closed....... If the USD collapsed the USA is so indebted its ability to buy from abroad is significantly reduced. The UK has so many people - not enough food - not enough productive capacity - there would be mass migration out of the islands or starvation. The predictions of the website are possible - quite possible even if it is hard to consider at this time.

This website has nothing to gain by fear mongering - it is about military hardware and expenditure. Countries have collapsed, they have gone from prosperity to destitution - it has happened it will happen. It is something to consider - forewarned could be forearmed. 

7 hours ago, mdp2505 said:

I expect the authors of the table are misunderstanding/misinterpreting source data, dont know if deliberately or not.  The point you raise about growth of GDP while existing nations collapse is very valid.  The problem is not so much that the fall of western GDP is too large, the gain of currently smaller economies upto 3x isnt credible in such a time frame.  The western population collapse isnt matched with growth elsewhere either, unless we all leave for India and they have no indigenous growth, or half the western world population die without any impact on rest or the world.  Except Netherlands, they seem to come out unaffected.  Its nonsense really. 

Edited by Martlet

The UK has so many people - not enough food - not enough productive capacity - there would be mass migration out of the islands or starvation.

this is an exaggeration of the truth.

the uk produces most(if not all) of the potatoes

that we eat(staple food). what happened when

brexit hit and the pound plummeted so that

imports were expensive? did you not see a

magical increase of 'produced in the uk' foods

turn up on the shelves?

the most important thing is people are flexible.

uk can't grow every type of food but we have

the capacity to grow a lot more of our staple

foods, we simply choose to not do that right

now.

technology, farming methods, efficiency in the

use of resources/time, sharing of data are all

significantly better than they used to be.

predicting a collapse in 6 years time is nothing but

excessive scaremongering. 70+ years on, the £ is

still making it's imminent collapse following the

world wars.

HH

Edited by HawkHybrid

"The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc. You can see the most relevant data at every single country's page "

Nothing, from the information he is using, predicts what he is saying.  There are also no facts involved except current and recent demographics, yet from that he is stating a lot of predictions, based on what if's, based on what if's, based on what if's...

So here is my prediction based on those facts, which is just as accurate - the price of eggs will increase by 3000000%.  Any country producing eggs will becomes global power houses and their population will increase 18 fold.  All countries not producing eggs will become bankrupt and their population will flee to egg producing countries.  Chickens will become our new gods, forget Athena and Odin, Chickinessa will be emblazened upon our coins from now on.

You can find all egg producing countries on the internet, these are facts, not lies!

Huh, this is fun.  I see why people do it and make entire websites based on it.

It is a few countries that it predicts will collapse in 6 years time (not 20 years) - i see the USA but the UK is horrendous. These are the axis of the Anglo-America cabal - to a large extent a big chunk of the Western 'Deep State'. Both nations were industrial nations which are now a shadow of their former selves. i remember Thatcher harping on about we were switching to a service economy, that the City would generate the wealth of the nation etc etc. My thinking is these are soft jobs - they can be dispense with very quickly - these people are generally unfit for hard times and physical graft - they would not do well in the economic collapse that is coming when fiat comes down.

I keep seeing the older generation stating this.  It's just bonkers.

The UK WAS an industrial powerhouse and the economy has switched to service-based.  That's a fact. 

Service jobs are less easy to replace than industrial ones.  How do we know this?  Well, we have already replaced/outsourced most industrial jobs to other countries at a lower price than what this country will work for.  The service jobs (and i'm not talking about call centres) are based more in higher educated areas because thats the requirement.

The idea that service jobs are easily replaceable, whilst at the same time agreeing that the industrial jobs have been replaced / outsourced to other countries is just proving basic economical modals shifts that occur in every country throughout their lifespan. 

Not having industry isn't a negative of a country and that view is mainly only held by people above 60 (i forgot how old i was getting) because when they were younger they knew their country was great whilst they were industrial because at that time, it's what the economy was built on.  In the same way a couple of hundred years before (when the UK was a global empire, actually bigger and better than the 20th century version), the pre-industrial was the greatest and best thing and i'm sure there were many people in their older generation saying it was a shame to move to an industrial economy and lose all of those jobs that were making their country so great!

The country is still great and not industrial, the 2 are not linked is the point.

Stop looking at things only from a point of time that centralises around your era of life, you'll see the world, your country, the economy, pretty much everything in a much clearer way.  Time's change, adapt or be left behind.

Now, can we get back to thoughts on the silver price in the UK?

Edited by Miganto

11 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

This is an exaggeration of the truth. [that the UK doesn't produce enough food]

No its isn't an exaggeration - the UK produces half its food - granted some will be exported so it would be higher than 50% if it were all kept in the country but that is a massive food deficit.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/food-statistics-pocketbook-2017/food-statistics-in-your-pocket-2017-global-and-uk-supply

11 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

The uk produces most (if not all) of the potatoes that we eat(staple food).

i suppose you are of the Marie Antoinette school of thought - let them eat cake (although she almost certainly didn't say cake) - let them eat potatoes (except with all the spud bashing there wouldn't be enough). The UK is overcrowded. We are not back in wartime Britain when the population was much smaller. My grandad grew his own vegetables, kept chickens - it was usual for someone to keep a pig - this was all commonplace. It is very rare these days - the vast majority do not have a clue - many kids think milk comes from the shop not from cows. 

15 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

What happened when brexit hit and the pound plummeted so that imports were expensive? did you not see a magical increase of 'produced in the uk' foods turn up on the shelves?

Come on you do not get magically increases in food production - the farmer plants his potatoes - they take a season to grow - prices shoot up - he cannot magically have planted twice as many spuds. You don't get multi-generational changes reversed in a matter of weeks or even several years. So no the food production of the UK did not shoot up. i grew up in the country - i was surrounded by farmland - i worked on farms. My brother has worked all his life in poultry. You can increase production - they have to import more feed for the poultry - hmmm import more feed - and increase the breeding side - that takes time - then you need more sheds for the birds - so no production cannot be turned up just like that like the volume on an amplifier.

22 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

Predicting a collapse in 6 years time is nothing but excessive scaremongering. 70+ years on, the £ is still making it's imminent collapse following the world wars.

You said "What happened when brexit hit and the pound plummeted so that imports were expensive?" - so you recognise a fall in the relative value of GBP. What is happening in Venezuela following the economic war the US is carrying out? What has happened in other countries - Zimbabwe - the breadbasket of Africa - people scratching around to survive and the currency goes to zero. There are many places in many times places have gone from hero to zero. 

The traitors in the UK have destroyed the industrial base. There is an over reliance of 'service industries'. The value of GBP has fallen like all fiat does - just more than many - we see this in the value of GBP against gold. There has been a campaign of mass immigration to permanently alter the makeup of the country. There are so many more people on the islands. The country is no where near self sufficient in food. Then there is an economic collapse. Then we get deeper into the Grand Solar minimum - which is happening despite kids bunking off school to demonstrate, despite Greta saying we will all perish in an inferno due to man made carbon dioxide. Crop production in many parts of the world has been poor this year. The Chinese have had big problems. Sh1t can happen so much faster than most people imagine.

i didn't write the webpage - i find it alarming and excessive but at the same time i know such changes are quite possible. 

13 minutes ago, Miganto said:

The UK WAS an industrial powerhouse and the economy has switched to service-based.  That's a fact. 

Service jobs are less easy to replace than industrial ones.  How do we know this?  Well, we have already replaced/outsourced most industrial jobs to other countries at a lower price than what this country will work for.  The service jobs (and i'm not talking about call centres) are based more in higher educated areas because thats the requirement.

The idea that service jobs are easily replaceable, whilst at the same time agreeing that the industrial jobs have been replaced / outsourced to other countries is just proving basic economical modals shifts that occur in every country throughout their lifespan. 

Not having industry isn't a negative of a country and that view is mainly only held by people above 50 because when they were younger they knew their country was great whilst they were industrial because at that time, it's what the economy was built on.  In the same way a couple of hundred years before (when the UK was a global empire, actually bigger and better than the 20th century version), the pre-industrial was the greatest and best thing and i'm sure there were many people in their older generation saying it was a shame to move to an industrial economy and lose all of those jobs that were making their country so great!

The country is still great and not industrial, the 2 are not linked is the point.

Stop looking at things only from a point of time that centralises around your era of life, you'll see the world, your country, the economy, pretty much everything in a much clearer way.

I disagree that those opinions are only held by people over 50. I think the reason why many people over 50 hold such views, is because they have much more experience in life, and remember times when younger ones were not yet alive... which means they only know about that which they have experienced... hence ignorance is bliss. They are not aware that life could be any better or easier than it currently is.... but fact of the matter is that real living standards used to be much higher in the West. 

42 minutes ago, Miganto said:

The country is not great. It is a shadow of its former self. In 1931 one pound was a gold sovereign. They contain 7.32g of gold - at £1216 an ounce that is £286. So in 1931 the pound was worth 286 x more than today. That's 0.35% of the value in 1931. The currency has gone to rat sh1t. A great many are in call centres (that haven't been sent to India or elsewhere) - stacking shelves, driving a van, patrolling the streets looking for people dropping litter, parking at the 'wrong' place at the 'wrong' time. A great many people are not intrinsically bright enough to do higher function jobs. It is a fact of life - society doesn't work in ways that work for a huge slice of the people - they are left to skivvy or collect the government GIRO. Many men who had productive jobs are degraded and end up working at B&Q or some other place. How often have you heard about the redevelopment of a factory into a hotel, leisure, retail blah blah complex. A consumer economy - but there must be production to pay for consumption - it cannot run of credit forever.

i remember on the news they had the export - imports of the country. We always exported more. It isn't on the news anymore. There is a massive imbalance in trade. It is sustained with credit. What happens when the financial collapse comes - it is a mathematical certainty - when the GBP is worth less than the 0.35% it provably is now? The situation is unsustainable. 

It is call normalcy bias. People don't accept, they don't see what is coming - it is not bonkers talk - it is not fear mongering - it is plain and simple mathematics. Other people, foreigners are financing the food on Joe Public's plate and the TV hanging on his wall through the credit they extend. To import more than is exported means more debt - that debt has been growing for decades. Eventually no more credit is given and it is repossession time. So many people are a few paychecks away from the street - it is shocking. That is the way it has become.

Edited by sixgun

15 minutes ago, goldmember44 said:

I disagree that those opinions are only held by people over 50. I think the reason why many people over 50 hold such views, is because they have much more experience in life, and remember times when younger ones were not yet alive... which means they only know about that which they have experienced... hence ignorance is bliss. They are not aware that life could be any better or easier than it currently is.... but fact of the matter is that real living standards used to be much higher in the West. 

The older people also remember the times when things became bad and how quickly they can become bad - i remember at college eating the school dinner - the mash potato - our staple food - it tasted bad. There was no salt for the potato, it had run out. Nothing was moving in the country. I remember the power cuts and the 3 day week. The lights would regularly go out at night. Today the country does not generate enough electricity - it is imported from France. We have centuries of coal but that would cause the climate catastrophe. i remember queues at petrol stations - i remember shortages of foods. All these things happened like a light switch. i have lived these things in England, so no-one can tell me it is bonkers. i have had times when i was well off - really well off - even rich - then i have known times when i wouldn't answer the door - when i was in jeopardy of losing everything. These things happened and they can happen more quickly than we realise. The same can happen for nations. The elite intend this to happen - it is agenda 21 - agenda 2030. Agenda 2030 - that is 11 years away - that's when the world will end in climate catastrophe - there is no coincidence in that.

18 minutes ago, sixgun said:

he cannot magically have planted twice as many spuds.

people are flexible. foods that were uneconomical to

be cleaned up(treated) to be sold on supermarket

shelves are now economical to do so.

we have a lot of resources available to us. we choose

to prioritise those that give us the best returns.

70+ years after the world wars and the uk hasn't starved

yet(look at the falling £ over that period) we are highly

unlikely to all starve in 6 years time. these things take

time, decades for the uk. throw out the irrelevant theories

about what 'if' the uk behaved like zimbabwe and focus

on the facts. our currency collapse is nothing like

zimbabwe, fact is it's taking 70 years and counting to

happen.

people are flexible.

38 minutes ago, sixgun said:

There are many places in many times places have gone from hero to zero. 

I wouldn't call the zimbabwe dollar hero.

let's compare it to the us dollar or the £ ?

(this is the exaggeration)

HH

13 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

I wouldn't call the zimbabwe dollar hero. let's compare it to the us dollar or the £ ?

(this is the exaggeration)

i didn't call the Zimbabwean dollar hero - i said Zimbabwe was the breadbasket of Africa - now people are scratching around and going hungry. 

The breadbasket (hero) has gone to zero (and hence so has its currency).

You just don't get it - we can go back and forth about this all day and each side will dig their trenches a little deeper. i have experienced the economic roller coaster in England. i use history and experience. Time will prove one of us more correct - Deagel.com says they used publicly available documents and make a prediction - not my prediction but before the end of the 2020's England will not be anything like it is today - hope you are alive to see the changes.

Edited by sixgun