• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Contacting goldsilver.be. Need help please.

Silverman2U

Hi I ordered over £10K from goldsilver.be on the 24th April with expected delivery on the 21st May. I have emailed 2 days ago, no response. I also tried to find a phone number on their website but cannot. Can anyone help please with ideas. Is this normal. They are already 1 week over due with no indication  why and no other way to be contacted.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don’t answer emails at the best of times. If you look on your order dashboard it should tell you what stage in the shipping process your items are. If they haven’t got even 1 of your items in stock they won’t ship until they have it all.  I bought an oz of gold on Sunday evening and it was here in Spain Tuesday with ups. I had a silver order recently that took 6 weeks to arrive because certain items weren’t in stock. I wouldn’t worry if I was you. 

I sent them an email on Tuesday about a coin that turned up in less than desirable condition and not even as pictured on the website, i got an instant response to basically tell me to enjoy my damaged coin! I'm not fond of companies that neglect customer communications. Goldsilver.be wont be getting my orders again!

Hope you can get through to them! I just used the info@ email!

78av.gif

8 hours ago, Spanishsilver said:

They don’t answer emails at the best of times. If you look on your order dashboard it should tell you what stage in the shipping process your items are. If they haven’t got even 1 of your items in stock they won’t ship until they have it all.  I bought an oz of gold on Sunday evening and it was here in Spain Tuesday with ups. I had a silver order recently that took 6 weeks to arrive because certain items weren’t in stock. I wouldn’t worry if I was you. 

Thanks. I was more intrigued that they don’t even advise client of the delay. Could build an automated response system? 

5 hours ago, SilverDrum said:

I sent them an email on Tuesday about a coin that turned up in less than desirable condition and not even as pictured on the website, i got an instant response to basically tell me to enjoy my damaged coin! I'm not fond of companies that neglect customer communications. Goldsilver.be wont be getting my orders again!

Hope you can get through to them! I just used the info@ email!

Me too! 
thanks for the heads up. Last order of £2k no problem. So didn’t think this would be an issue. Maybe will think again next time. Hmm. Or at least get in stock items. 

14 hours ago, Paul said:

Do people still use this firm to save 0.05 cents on a oz after all the bad press and bad experiences ?  

I had a good experience with them tbh, they did answer and reasonably fast delivery considering covid-19

Right now there is huge shortage of bullion gold and silver and many dealers are selling stuff from future allocations which they dont have in stock. I am waiting for delivery from europeanmint for 10 weeks now. I would double check with seller if they actually have  products in stock and if not whats the realistic delivery date. I have heard from other people that they are waiting for 2+ months for delivery from goldsilver.be

I do not cast judgement on this company but after all that has been written about them on this forum, I would never ever become a customer.  

Best

Dicker

Not my circus, not my monkeys

I ordered alot from them

Some things shipped within a week recently and some gotta wait like 6 7 weeks but thats cause theyre waiting to have them in stock.

Customer service from them is known to be rude i heard from people.They mention to be patient and not to send emails...

The only (problem) i had with my first order (tube of canadian cougars) those were milk spotted and as a newbie i didnt know canadians before 2018 can have these problems...maybe they should mention it in their items.

24 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

Hope it will be a lesson for him that the cheapest is not always the best option.

It's not always the worst option either.

Failing to see your point.

Hmm 8 have bought a few items since THANKS to a Silver Forum member 😎😎😎 Who told me about the Gold Simpsons carded version on sale and very limited stock. Placed my first order with them and I really didn't have problems . I could nit pick and say the card has a slight bend, but thats sorted now. It was clearly stored ontop of other gold coins. 

But i will keep buying. Very impressive from my point of view. 

11 hours ago, Golddigger69 said:

Your 10K £ are most probably gone for good.

Wow, surely that is harsh/unlikely. I don't think goldsilver.be have ever taken money without delivering product. Yes they shout at you but I enjoy that :) I just see them as the Ryan air of the bullion world. You will get there but the journey will be stressful. 

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

10 hours ago, Golddigger69 said:

You cannot compare your peanuts purchases with a 10K single order on hiatus. @jonrms

Nearly 2 K to 10k 

1/5 th of the purchase.  

Get off your high horse and relieve yourself before commenting again .🤣

23 hours ago, Golddigger69 said:

I don't have sympathy at all when you are crying now like a little baby when your pennypinching risky action failed.

What are you talking about? Seriously... grow up. 

24 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

It's even beyond being worst and still just to save 2£ within a 10K purchase (0,02%) all this struggle affecting one's personal health is taken.

Is it really worth it?? I say no!

What gave you the impression of such a small saving?  They can be 5-10% cheaper than others, or simply stock something others dont.  

59 minutes ago, Golddigger69 said:

I was not the one who started crying that he cannot contact the seller and he is being ignored after transfering a little fortune after over a month now. It's widely known that GS.be sucks with their "service".

It's even beyond being worst and still just to save 2£ within a 10K purchase (0,02%) all this struggle affecting one's personal health is taken.

Is it really worth it?? I say no!

Yes GS.be is cheap, I also buy sometimes there. For small scale purchases it's ok where in case of lose it would not hurt so much.

Significant purchases? Hell no. I trust Estonian and German dealers more...

Do you know what you have there? It's called... an opinion. 

You're perfectly entitled to your opinion and to spend your money however you please. But comments like "your 10K £ are most probably gone for good" and "crying now like a little baby" are simply misleading with no basis in fact, and frankly very rude to a fellow forum member for no good reason. 

GOLDDIGGER69

🤐

I have no idea what the heck is your problem.  You're entitled to an opinion but to keep beating on against thus company and members is wrong! You have said you peace, so move on. You're bringing nothing to this thread, unless pushing yourself close to being kicked! 

The original poster was not " crying " 

And I think thus far we have all been rather restrained with your posts. Be careful 🙄

I don't think admin will tolerate this much longer. 

16 hours ago, Golddigger69 said:

Sending 10K£ and hanging for over a month now in the air is considered normal for you?

Pulling a completely different point that none of your unnecessarily rude (to the OP) posts were about (out of your rear end presumably), nor addressing the particular point I was making...or at least that's what it looks like, I'll go back - in all fairness I may have missed something (and if so I shall apologise :) ).

On 30/05/2020 at 11:59, Golddigger69 said:

I don't have sympathy at all when you are crying now like a little baby when your pennypinching risky action failed.

17 hours ago, Golddigger69 said:

Yeah i might sound harsh but its the truth! Op saved maybe 100 quid and is now suffering for months.

Hope it will be a lesson for him that the cheapest is not always the best option.

Nope, not seeing it at all, all I see is unwarranted insults to someone who used a well-known, often used, and high volume/turnover company who was concerned, and asked for advice.

Not sure what you get out of such replies, but then I don't see what politicians pay small fortunes for to be done up in nappies and treated as babies by 'ladies and/or gentlemen of negotiable affection' (spanking £100 extra). Maybe I'm weird. Or maybe you're a politician (?).

I wouldn't and don't use the company myself because I won't accept no customer service (or worse) when things don't arrive in a reasonable timeframe (some Royal Mint products can be over a month at least too, just as one example, but they don't abuse you directly if you make an enquiry).

That said I know many people on here who are happy repeat customers of this company - their 'limitations' of delayed delivery/lack of comms are acceptable to some high volume/value buyers.

And that said GSBE are sometimes very cheap or the cheapest (all kudos there), but oftentimes they either aren't, or a competitor will price match them, so I think you owe the OP an unequivocal apology for your ridiculous insults.

Archived