• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Contacting goldsilver.be. Need help please.

Silverman2U

2 minutes ago, mrmietek said:

It was supposed to be their first order - I'm afraid, but I will try

If you are afraid, dont order with them.

There are many more other better, 1000 times more professionell companies to order from.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on my experience I will never trust this company with a penny of my hard earned money.

I work blinki hard for the pennies in my purse, I don’t go to all the effort for these unprofessional, rude and incompetent people to risk it all!

Many thanks, Elliot

Check out my ebay store, buy direct and get at least 10% discount. https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/investincoins888

6 hours ago, BackyardBullion said:

You don't know what to do but you want a discount code despite having read this thread!?

Imagine the customer service for someone purchasing with a discount code! That I'd like to see... with a giant box of popcorn

I imagine they would drop everything and instruct  all staff to search for the very best coins in the house to fulfill the discount code order.  Many hours would be spent wrapping and packaging to ensure they are delivered in perfect BU condition. 

27 minutes ago, Milkyo said:

I imagine they would drop everything and instruct  all staff to search for the very best coins in the house to fulfill the discount code order.  Many hours would be spent wrapping and packaging to ensure they are delivered in perfect BU condition. 

They'd pack the coin like Nathan Hunt or James Bond spending 90 minutes with a team of side kicks defusing a nuclear bomb. Such pressure and delicacy while killing all the generic GSB operatives trying to use the coin as an ashtray and hockey puck.

On 04/06/2020 at 03:37, Melon said:

This is the kind of thing to avoid doing when dealing with GSB specifically.

Don't have multiple addresses and email them updates etc - it's just not how they do business. Similarly don't mess about with the payment, don't ask for refunds, don't complain about capsules etc. They stack high and sell cheap (relatively), so know that going in and measure expectations accordingly. While their customer service is shocking and they don't do updates etc, 9/10 of the 'actual' issues (i.e. not just crappy comms) starts with a customer doing something outside of the normal process. 

Not aiming this at you mate, just a general remark on most of the issues I see posted about GSB. They never email someone who follows the process out of the blue just to call them a kloot! 😂

Thanks for your advice and input. !
Best regards Richard

On 20/08/2020 at 00:45, Shinus73 said:

1. No, I would expect a monster box to be sealed.

2. No.

3. They are very unlikely to compensate you, have a moan and move on.

4. Nothing to do with Mike Maloney.

Sorry to be brief, it’s late and I’m sleepy.

Hi,
Many thanks for your info and advice. 

On 20/08/2020 at 01:22, Melon said:

Oh dear. On that note, I'm out from GSB in the future. I can see their POV when buyers mess about but this is ridiculous. That box should have been sealed and new, that's the point of buying a monster box..!  

Hard to say about the capsules, if you ordered 300 of the wrong type and just relied on a message to get you the correct one's then that's on you I'm afraid. 

Thanks for your input on this. Much appreciated! I´ll do all I can to not buy from them again!

Archived