• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

The coming Gold crash

Wonger
Message added by ChrisSilver

⚠️Please remain respectful to other members even if opinions differ. The truth is that no one knows what the future price of Gold will be and no one can predict with any certainty what it will be. People can make assumptions and guesses based on what they think will happen but at the end of the day anything can happen.

The future price of gold will either be the same, higher, or lower. So please debate respectfully of fellow members even if they have a different opinion or opposing views to the majority of members. 

No member will ever be banned for having a different opinion to another member but members who are rude and disrespectful do risk their account status. Please be polite and respectful of all members, we wish to maintain a pleasant place on TSF ⚠️

1 hour ago, mr-dead said:

Its complete nonsense, the chart above demonstrates a price crash thats been happening since march apparently but the reality of the actual gold price is inverse.

Well no actually. By Wonger's reasoning and his latest COT chart, it's been happening since week 1 February 2019 and gold is up $450 since then.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

3 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Well no actually. By Wonger's reasoning and his latest COT chart, it's been happening since week 1 February 2019 and gold is up $450 since then.

Why dont you explain what you mean for us all?

1 minute ago, Wonger said:

Why dont you explain what you mean for us all?

Yous latest chart goes back to early Feb 2019 and the net short commercials seem no different then to where thay are now.

edit: damn, just noticed the date is in the silly US format. So the chart goes back to early July 2019, gold only up a tad under $300 in that time period then.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

38 minutes ago, Wonger said:

Good your also expecting a drop then 😉

Simple answer is just like you and everyone else, I dont know.

If you could predicit commodity prices with any degree of accuracy you would be an extremely wealthy man and have far better things to do with your time other than lurk on this forum.

You kind of remind me of that guy in the pub that "knows the reels" of the gambling machine but doesnt have any cash to put in himself as he lost the lot lol

Edited by mr-dead

1 minute ago, mr-dead said:

Simple answer is just like you and everyone else, I dont know.

If you could predicit commodity prices with any degree of accuracy you would be an extremely wealthy man and have far better things to do with your time other than lurk on this forum.

Yes I agree, that is why I do not intend to "lurk" as much as you 😉

1 hour ago, Wonger said:

there is an entity out there who is now betting very heavily on a Gold price decline and that entity happens to control the price direction

Wonger the entity - coming soon to a forum, near you!

May not control the price direction, but definitely get more active when the price goes in a certain direction.

Just now, Prophecy said:

That's gold just valued as an industrial metal.

Since when does the paper price of Gold relate to anything apart from Commercial Banks positions?

Added 0 minutes later...
1 minute ago, TheApe said:

I wonder if we will see the all time dollar high soon. Getting close.

You will see 140

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

I'm beginning to think Wonger has a bet with a colleague; how many clicks he can get on this thread.

Its certainly more popular than the "Silver Price About To Plummet" thread I created before it plummeted😉

If price gets above $1800 and holds, the target is the all time high. The horse has bolted and the stable burned down. 
There is large physical demand and it is getting harder and harder to juggle. The amount of silver allegedly going into the SLV is impossible, HSBC is leasing gold from the BoE for GLD. The Fed will have to bail out several participants. The smoke is blown away and we discover the mirrors are cracked.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.